Commander: Mooseman v SealTeamBill v Oversoul

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So you sac Pristine Skywise to Funeral March's trigger? Done after that.

Mooseman: 29
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 3
Library: 65
Command Zone (1): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)
(T) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 35
Hand: 6
Library: 68
Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(U,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(U,T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x6
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)
(U) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Runic Repetition on increasing devotion
Response?

Hand: 2
Library: 64
Command Zone (1): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(UUU) Plains x3
(UUT) Island x3
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God

===================================================================================

Battlefield:
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cast increasing devotion
Response?

Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UUT) Island x3
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition , Increasing Devotion
Exile: Divine Reckoning,, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll recast Sevinne, the Chronoclasm
And
Secrets of the Dead
Done

Hand: 1
Command Zone (2): 2URW
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

(, E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x5
(S) Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition , Increasing Devotion

Battlefield:

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT I'll sac Arcum's Astrolabe and Launch to Claws of Gix. UUD, Despondency on Sevinne, attack with Shadowmage Infiltrator. Responses?

Mooseman: 29 (28?)
Command Zone (2): 2URW
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x5
(S) Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 0/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy) *-2/-0 from Despondency.*

Oversoul: 37
Hand: 8
Library: 67

Battlefield:
(U,U,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(U,U,U,U,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x6

(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T,A) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Sevinne, the Chronoclasm*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Snow-Covered Swamp, activate Ramses Overdark to destroy Sevinne, recast Despondency on a token, done.

Mooseman: 28
Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x4
(S) Human Token (W) (0/1) *-2/-0 from Despondency.*

Hand: 7
Library: 66

Battlefield:
(U,U,U,U,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Human token.*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, Here goes nothing
UUD
Flashback Increasing Devotion and Increasing Vengeance targeting the devotion,
Two cards draws go on the stack.
Response?

Mooseman: 28
Library: 63
Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2

Secrets of the Dead ( E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x4
(S) Human Token (W) (0/1) *-2/-0 from Despondency.*

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition ,
Exile: Divine Reckoning,, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance,

Battlefield:
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Human token.*

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So I draw two cards, and get 30 tokens
Attack you with 4 token humans.
Tranquil Cove , gain 1 life
Done

Hand: 3
Library: 61
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Tranquil Cove (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. p: Add W OR U)

Secrets of the Dead ( E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x30
(T) Human Token (W) (1/1) x4
(U) Human Token (W) (0/1) *-2/-0 from Despondency.*

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition ,
Exile: Divine Reckoning,, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance,

Oversoul: 33

Battlefield:

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, attack with both of my guys. Responses?

Mooseman: 29 (24?)
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance,

Hand: 8 (9?)
Library: 65

Battlefield:
(U,U,U) Snow-Covered Island x3
(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Snow-Covered Swamp x7

(U) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(T,A) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T,A) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Crystal Chimes, Launch on Shadowmage Infiltrator. I'll cast "Alter Fate" (Order of Midnight on an adventure) and return Knight of the Ebon Legion from my graveyard to my hand, then cast Knight of the Ebon Legion. I'll also cast Order of Midnight from Exile. Done.

Mooseman: 24
Dmg from commander: 4/21
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance,

Battlefield:
(T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7

(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(S) Knight of the Ebon Legion (B Vampire Knight) (2/3; 2B: ~ gets +3/+3 and gains deathtouch ueot. At the beginning of my end step, if a player lost 4 or more life this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Sol Ring
Commander Sphere
Secrets of the Dead
Flashback Think Twice
Response?

Mooseman: 24
Dmg from commander: 4/21
Hand: 5
Library: 60
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)"

Secrets of the Dead (, E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

Battlefield:
(T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7

(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(S) Knight of the Ebon Legion (B Vampire Knight) (2/3; 2B: ~ gets +3/+3 and gains deathtouch ueot. At the beginning of my end step, if a player lost 4 or more life this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift
Exile: