Commander: Mooseman v SealTeamBill v Oversoul

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No responses then? In that case, I'll cast Fool's Demise on Sphinx of the Steel Wind. And of course, if that sticks, I'll activate Ramses Overdark to kill Sphinx of the Steel Wind. Responses to any of that?
1596504774283.png

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, you still have a ton of life and I don't think Mooseman is going to just stand there and let me beat him to death with your sphinx.

Launch on Shadowmage Infiltrator, done.

Mooseman: 29
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 4
Library: 71
Command Zone (1): 2URW
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)
(T) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

(U) Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 0/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy) *Enchanted with Despondency*
(S) Pristine Skywise (Dragon, 6/4, Flying. Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, untap Pristine Skywise. It gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish

===================================================================================

SealTeamBill: 80
Hand: 2
Library: 74
Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
(U)Obelisk of Esper (Artifact)( T: add W, U, or B to your mana pool.)

Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)
Crawl Space (No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)
Swiftfoot Boots (EQ 1 Equipped Creature has hexproof and haste)

(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible) ~ Darksteel Mutation
(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.) *Enchanted with Fallen Ideal*

Graveyard: Marrow Bats, Dromar's Charm, Phyrexian Gargantua, Raven Familiar, Augury Adept, Ajani's Pridemate, Famine
Exile:

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 35
Hand: 5
Library: 70
Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(U,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x5
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)
(T) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(S) Sphinx of the Steel Wind (WUB)(6/6)(Flying, first strike, vigilance, lifelink, protection from red and green)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Sevinne, the Chronoclasm*
Fallen Ideal (B aura) (Enchanted creature has flying and "sac a creature: ~ gets +2/+1 ueot." When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Wall of Reverence*
Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Evolving wilds, sac and tap to get a basic land
Island
Ignite the Future (, S, Exile the top three cards of your library. Until the end of your next turn, you may play those cards.
Response?

Hand: 4
Library: 71
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUU) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

(U) Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 0/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy) *Enchanted with Despondency*
(U) Pristine Skywise (Dragon, 6/4, Flying. Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, untap Pristine Skywise. It gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket

Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)

Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)

(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible) ~ Darksteel Mutation
(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.) *Enchanted with Fallen Ideal*

Graveyard: Marrow Bats, Dromar's Charm, Phyrexian Gargantua, Raven Familiar, Augury Adept, Ajani's Pridemate, Famine
Exile:

Battlefield:
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(T) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(S) Sphinx of the Steel Wind (WUB)(6/6)(Flying, first strike, vigilance, lifelink, protection from red and green)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Sevinne, the Chronoclasm*
Fallen Ideal (B aura) (Enchanted creature has flying and "sac a creature: ~ gets +2/+1 ueot." When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Wall of Reverence*
Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Bill only has 1 mana available and 2 cards in hand.
I think it's safe to go
Temple of the False God
Ghostly Prison
Think Twice

I'll cast Ghostly Prison
Responses?

Hand: 3
Library: 66
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pristine Skywise (Dragon, 6/4, Flying. Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, untap Pristine Skywise. It gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll roll back anything if Bill has any response
Think Twice
Draw
Pramikon, Sky Rampart
Now any responses?

Library: 65
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pristine Skywise (WU) (Dragon, 6/4, Flying. Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, untap Pristine Skywise. It gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)
(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (URW)(Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll pick right, so Bill attacks me, Oversoul attacks bill and I attack Oversoul

Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Pristine Skywise (WU) (Dragon, 6/4, Flying. Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, untap Pristine Skywise. It gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)
(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (URW)(Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God,

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That's too bad. He'd been one of the only people in Games Run (or anywhere on the site, really) since Spiderman went quiet back in April. I guess that puts all Games Run on hiatus for now, unless other people are interested in jumping in. I know TomB is still around, and it looks like Turgy and Ferret still pop in to check the site somewhat regularly.

Edit: Do you want to keep playing this one out? My deck is still sitting on my desk at home. It's a bit awkward because we're both running decks geared toward multiplayer, but in principle, we could at least finish the game. I've forgotten what's in my hand, but I can take a look this evening...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Snow-Covered Swamp, attack with Shadowmage Infiltrator, responses?

Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Think Twice
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God,

Hand: 6
Library: 69

Battlefield:
(U,U,U) Snow-Covered Island x3
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Snow-Covered Swamp x6
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)

(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T,A) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sevinne dies and probably goes back to your command zone. Despondency dies and goes back to my hand. I'll cast Funeral March on Pramikon, then activate Ramses Overdark to destroy Pramikon. Responses?