Commander 2019: Spidey (Faceless Menace) vs Mooseman (Primal Genesis)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tails it is. Good luck too!
I believe I only have PRIMAL GENESIS left to play
Draw 7, Keep
Rugged Highlands
Done

Spidey: 20
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Command Zone (0):
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
===================================================================================
Mooseman: 21
Hand: 6
Command Zone (0):2RGW Ghired, Conclave Exile (Human Shaman, 2/5, When ~ enters the battlefield, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token with trample. Whenever~ attacks, populate. The token enters the battlefield tapped and attacking.)

Battlefield:

(T) Rugged Highlands (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. T:R or G)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep,

Draw
Command Tower
Sol Ring

Done

Library: 91
Command Zone (0): 1BGU Kadena, Slinking Sorceror (3/3; The first face down creature I cast each turn costs 3 less to cast.; Whenever a face downb creature ETB under my control, draw a card)
Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [B, G, U])

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
===================================================================================
Command Zone (0):2RGW Ghired, Conclave Exile (Human Shaman, 2/5, When ~ enters the battlefield, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token with trample. Whenever~ attacks, populate. The token enters the battlefield tapped and attacking.)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Cliffside Rescuer
Done

Command Zone (0): 1BGU Kadena, Slinking Sorceror (3/3; The first face down creature I cast each turn costs 3 less to cast.; Whenever a face downb creature ETB under my control, draw a card)
Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [B, G, U])

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

(S) Cliffside Rescuer (Kor Soldier, 2/2, T, Sac: Target permanent you control gains protection from each of your opponents until end of turn. (It can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, enchanted, or equipped by anything controlled by those players.))

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Face down creature

Done

Library: 90
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(U) Command Tower (T: Add one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [B, G, U])

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

(S) Face down creature (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

(S) Cliffside Rescuer (Kor Soldier, 2/2, T, Sac: Target permanent you control gains protection from each of your opponents until end of turn. (It can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, enchanted, or equipped by anything controlled by those players.))

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Ash Barrens

Mimic Vat

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(U) Command Tower (T: Add one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [B, G, U])

(S) Face down creature (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 4

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Ash Barrens (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool. Basic landcycling {1})

(U) Mimic Vat (, A, Imprint - Whenever a nontoken creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may exile that card. If you do, return each other card exiled with Mimic Vat to its owner's graveyard. 3, T: Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of the exiled card. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.)

(U) Cliffside Rescuer (Kor Soldier, 2/2, T, Sac: Target permanent you control gains protection from each of your opponents until end of turn. (It can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, enchanted, or equipped by anything controlled by those players.))

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Face down dude

Done

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2

(U) Face down creature #1 (2/2)
(S) Face down creature #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Ash Barrens (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool. Basic landcycling {1})

(U) Mimic Vat (, A, Imprint - Whenever a nontoken creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may exile that card. If you do, return each other card exiled with Mimic Vat to its owner's graveyard. 3, T: Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of the exiled card. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.)

(U) Cliffside Rescuer (Kor Soldier, 2/2, T, Sac: Target permanent you control gains protection from each of your opponents until end of turn. (It can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, enchanted, or equipped by anything controlled by those players.))

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2

(S) Face down creature #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Rugged Highlands (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. T:R or G)
(U) Ash Barrens (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool. Basic landcycling {1})

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No land Uh oh....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Shrine of the Forsaken Gods

Done

Library: 88
Command Zone (0): 1BGU Kadena, Slinking Sorceror (3/3; The first face down creature I cast each turn costs 3 less to cast.; Whenever a face down creature ETB under my control, draw a card)
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Shrine of the Forsaken Gods {T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add CC to my mana pool. Spend this mana only to cast colorless spells. Activate this ability only if I control seven or more lands)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well I started with 3.... that seemed good
UUD
MT

Done

Command Zone (0): 1BGU Kadena, Slinking Sorceror (3/3; The first face down creature I cast each turn costs 3 less to cast.; Whenever a face down creature ETB under my control, draw a card)
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Shrine of the Forsaken Gods {T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add CC to my mana pool. Spend this mana only to cast colorless spells. Activate this ability only if I control seven or more lands)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, I'll flash in Thought Sponge so it enters with one +1/+1 ctr

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Sponge
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 87
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

(T,A) Thought Sponge (2/2 from ctr; Flash; ~ ETB with a # of +1/+1 ctrs on it = to the greatest # of cards Mooseman has drawn this turn.; When ~ dies, draw cards = to its power) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2

Temple of the False God

Done

Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add CC to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)

(T) Thought Sponge (2/2 from ctr; Flash; ~ ETB with a # of +1/+1 ctrs on it = to the greatest # of cards Mooseman has drawn this turn.; When ~ dies, draw cards = to its power) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 19

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add CC to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)

(T) Thought Sponge (2/2 from ctr; Flash; ~ ETB with a # of +1/+1 ctrs on it = to the greatest # of cards Mooseman has drawn this turn.; When ~ dies, draw cards = to its power) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Sponge
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 86
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

(T,A) Thought Sponge (2/2 from ctr; Flash; ~ ETB with a # of +1/+1 ctrs on it = to the greatest # of cards Mooseman has drawn this turn.; When ~ dies, draw cards = to its power) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2

Landcycle Ash Barrens for a Swamp
Swamp
Kadena

Done

Library: 85
Command Zone (1): 1BGU
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add CC to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)

(S) Kadena, Slinking Sorceror (3/3; The first face down creature I cast each turn costs 3 less to cast.; Whenever a face down creature ETB under my control, draw a card)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens
Exile:
Mooseman: 17

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile: