Commander 2018: Spidey (Exquisite Invention) vs Mooseman (Adaptive Enchantment)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
All die

Done

Spidey: 15
Hand: 4
Library: 86
Command Zone: 2UR Saheeli, the Gifted (4; +1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; +1: The next spell I cast this turn costs 1 less to cast for each artifact I control as I cast it.; -7: For each artifact I control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Foundry of the Consuls (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 5, T, Sac ~: Create two 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature tokens w/flying)
(T) Highland Lake (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or R to my mana pool)

Thopter Spy Network (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control an artifact, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; Whenever one or more artifact creatures I control deal combat damage to a player, draw a card)

(U) Retrofitter Foundry (3: Untap ~.; 2, T: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; 1, T, Sac a Servo: Create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; T, Sac a Thopter: Create a 4/4 colorless Construct artifact creature token)
(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(S) Psychosis Crawler (4/4; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 18
Damage from commander: 0/21
Hand: 2
Library: 88
Command Zone: 1GWU

Myth Unbound (Your commander costs 1 less to cast for each time its been cast form the command zone this game. Whenever your commander is put into the command zone from anywhere, draw a card.)
(UU) Forest
(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ETB tapped .When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add GW to your mana pool.)
(U) Woodland Stream (L, ETB Tapped. T:G or U)
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)

Sage's Reverie (, EC, When ~ ETB, Draw a card for each Aura you control that's attached to a creature. Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each Aura you control that's attached to a creature.)
Estrid, theMasked (,3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY. Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)

Graveyard: Loyal Guardian , Sage's Reverie
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Spy Network triggers and I gain a Thopter, Draw - Crawler triggers and you lose a life

Attack with the Crawler
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 5
Library: 85
Command Zone: 2UR Saheeli, the Gifted (4; +1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; +1: The next spell I cast this turn costs 1 less to cast for each artifact I control as I cast it.; -7: For each artifact I control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Foundry of the Consuls (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 5, T, Sac ~: Create two 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature tokens w/flying)
(U) Highland Lake (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or R to my mana pool)

Thopter Spy Network (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control an artifact, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; Whenever one or more artifact creatures I control deal combat damage to a player, draw a card)

(U) Retrofitter Foundry (3: Untap ~.; 2, T: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; 1, T, Sac a Servo: Create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; T, Sac a Thopter: Create a 4/4 colorless Construct artifact creature token)
(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(T,A) Psychosis Crawler (5/5; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)
(S) Thopter creature token (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 17

Myth Unbound (Your commander costs 1 less to cast for each time its been cast form the command zone this game. Whenever your commander is put into the command zone from anywhere, draw a card.)
(UU) Forest
(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ETB tapped .When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add GW to your mana pool.)
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

Estrid, theMasked (,3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY. Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 5 - Spy Network triggers and I draw a card, triggering the Crawler and you lose a life

Dreamstone Hedron
Magnifying Glass

Done

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Foundry of the Consuls (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 5, T, Sac ~: Create two 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature tokens w/flying)

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)
(T) Dreamstone Hedron (T: Add CCC to my mana pool.; 3, T, Sac ~: Draw 3 cards)
(U) Magnifying Glass (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Investigate (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sac this artifact: Draw a card"))

(T) Psychosis Crawler (4/4; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 11

(UU) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Seaside Citadel
Well it's this or die
Phyrexian Rebirth
Response?

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2

(U) Magnifying Glass (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Investigate (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sac this artifact: Draw a card"))

(T) Psychosis Crawler (4/4; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 1
Library: 87

(UT) Forest
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Seaside Citadel (, , ETB tapped. T: Add G, W, or U to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Loyal Guardian , Sage's Reverie, Phyrexian Rebirth
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2

Graveyard: Psychosis Crawler
Exile:

(UT) Forest
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

(S) Horror Token (2/2)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Spy Network triggers, Draw

Mt
Coveted Jewel
Hellkite Ignitor
Attack with the Ignitor
Pay 1R to gain +6/+0 to make him 11/5
Any responses to any of that or game?

Hand: 5
Library: 80
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)
(T) Magnifying Glass (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Investigate (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sac this artifact: Draw a card"))
(T) Coveted Jewel (When ~ ETB, draw 3 cards.; T: Add three mana of any color to my mana pool.; Whenever one or more creatures an opponent controls attacks you and aren't blocked, that player draws 3 cards and gains control of ~. Untap it.)

(U) Hellkite Ignitor (5/5; Flying, haste; 1R: ~ gets +X/+0 ueot, where X is the # of artifacts I control)

Graveyard: Psychosis Crawler
Exile:

(UT) Forest

(S) Horror Token (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh that's game alright..... ha ha ha And I actually thought I'd get another turn.
I had Winds of Rath in my hand...…
Good one!
I had 7 lands and only one creature...…. Wasn't very good in an Aura deck...….

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! That was actually very lucky because I had Coveted Jewel and Dreamstone Hedron in my starting hand and was thinking I'd never get to 6 mana in time to cast them :)

Looks like that's it for Commander 2018! But Commander 2019 is just being previewed and released soon, so want to wait for that?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sure! Commander 2019...…..

It took you 6 turns total to kill me. The real luck was that I had 1 creature and no artifact removal.