Commander 2018: Spidey (Exquisite Invention) vs Mooseman (Adaptive Enchantment)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tails it is.... I'm on a roll.... or flip

Draw 7, keep, mulligan, keep 6

Woodland Stream, Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 7
Library: 93
Command Zone:

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Damage from commander: 0/21
Hand: 5
Command Zone: 1GWU Estrid, the Masked (, 3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY.Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)
Battlefield:
(T) Woodland Stream (, L, ETB Tapped. T:G or U)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, was still putting it in Excel :rolleyes:

Draw 7, keep.

Draw, Mt, Retrofitter Foundry, Done

Hand: 6
Library: 91
Command Zone: 2UR Saheeli, the Gifted (4; +1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; +1: The next spell I cast this turn costs 1 less to cast for each artifact I control as I cast it.; -7: For each artifact I control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(U) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Command Zone: 1GWU Estrid, the Masked (, 3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY.Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)
Battlefield:

(T) Woodland Stream (, L, ETB Tapped. T:G or U)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Added Retrofitter, you need to add rules text

UUD
Forest
Done

Command Zone: 2UR Saheeli, the Gifted (4; +1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; +1: The next spell I cast this turn costs 1 less to cast for each artifact I control as I cast it.; -7: For each artifact I control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(U) Retrofitter Foundry ( )
(U) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 92
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Woodland Stream (L, ETB Tapped. T:G or U)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, oops :face palm:

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island

Done

Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Island

(U) Retrofitter Foundry (3: Untap ~.; 2, T: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; 1, T, Sac a Servo: Create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; T, Sac a Thopter: Create a 4/4 colorless Construct artifact creature token)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 92
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Selesnya Sanctuary
Return forest to my hand

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Island

(U) Retrofitter Foundry (3: Untap ~.; 2, T: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.; 1, T, Sac a Servo: Create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; T, Sac a Thopter: Create a 4/4 colorless Construct artifact creature token)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ETB tapped .When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add GW to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, create a Servo token

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack for 1
Foundry of the Consuls
Commander's Sphere

Done

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Foundry of the Consuls (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 5, T, Sac ~: Create two 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature tokens w/flying)

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(T) Servo creature token (Artifact, 1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 19
Battlefield:

(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ETB tapped .When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add GW to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Sol Ring
Loyal Guardian
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Foundry of the Consuls (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 5, T, Sac ~: Create two 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature tokens w/flying)

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(T) Servo creature token (Artifact, 1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 19
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Woodland Stream (L, ETB Tapped. T:G or U)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)

(S) Loyal Guardian (Rhino, 4/4, Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Trample Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.)
Graveyard:
Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did you copy his Lieutenant text twice? :)

EOT, Use the Foundry to create a Thopter token

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Thopter Spy Network
Attack for 1 and draw a card from the Network

Done

Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2

Thopter Spy Network (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control an artifact, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; Whenever one or more artifact creatures I control deal combat damage to a player, draw a card)

(T) Thopter creature token (Artifact, 1/1; Flying)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 18
Command Zone: 1GWU Estrid, theMasked (, 3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY.Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(S) Loyal Guardian (Rhino, 4/4, Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Trample Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oops....
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Myth Unbound
Estrid, theMasked
Attack for 5
Response?

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2

Thopter Spy Network (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control an artifact, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token w/flying.; Whenever one or more artifact creatures I control deal combat damage to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 3
Command Zone: 1GWU

Myth Unbound (Your commander costs 1 less to cast for each time its been cast form the command zone this game. Whenever your commander is put into the command zone from anywhere, draw a card.)
(TT) Forest

Estrid, theMasked (,3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY. Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)
(T) Loyal Guardian (Rhino, 5/5, Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Trample ) ~1 +1/+1 cntr~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Spidey: 15
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Myth Unbound (Your commander costs 1 less to cast for each time its been cast form the command zone this game. Whenever your commander is put into the command zone from anywhere, draw a card.)
(TT) Forest

Estrid, theMasked (,3, `+2: Untapp each enchanted permanent you control. -1: Create a white Aura enchantment named Mask attached to another permanent. The token has enchant pernament and token armor. -7: Put the top 7 cards of your library into your GY. Return all non-aura enchantment cards from your GY to the BF, then do the same for aura cards)
(T) Loyal Guardian (Rhino, 5/5, Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Trample ) ~1 +1/+1 cntr~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, sac the Thopter and create a Construct

Untap, upkeep - create a Thopter creature token, Draw

Psychosis Crawler
Highland Lake

Done

Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Highland Lake (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or R to my mana pool)

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Construct creature token (Artifact, 4/4)
(S) Thopter creature token (Artifact; 1/1; Flying)
(S) Psychosis Crawler (4/4; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:

(TT) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Command Tower
Sage's Reverie on My Rhino
Attack
Block?

Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Highland Lake (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or R to my mana pool)

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool in my commander's color identity [U, R]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Construct creature token (Artifact, 4/4)
(S) Thopter creature token (Artifact; 1/1; Flying)
(S) Psychosis Crawler (4/4; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of cards in my hand.; Whenever I draw a card, Mooseman loses a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 2
Library: 88

(UU) Forest

(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

Sage's Reverie (, EC, When ~ ETB, Draw a card for each Aura you control that's attached to a creature. Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each Aura you control that's attached to a creature.)

(T) Loyal Guardian (Rhino, 7/7, Lieutenant — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control your commander, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Trample ) ~2 +1/+1 cntr~ ~Saged~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wait, did you create a thopter token without a servo?
You had one thopter token and at EOT sac'd it for the construct, then on you turn you created a thopter……. did I miss the servo?