Commander 2017: Spidey (Vampiric Bloodlust) vs Mooseman (Arcane Wizardry)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Urborg Volcano

Done

Spidey: 20
Damage from commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 92
Command Zone: 3RWB Edgar Markov (Legendary Creature-Vampire Knight; 4/4; Eminence-Whenever I cast another Vampire spell, if ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, create a 1/1 black Vampire creature token.; First strike, haste; Whenever ~ attacks, put a +1/+1 ctr on each Vampire I control)
Battlefield:

(T) Urborg Volcano (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B or R to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 7
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep, Draw

Path of Ancestry

Done

Command Zone: 3RWB Edgar Markov (Legendary Creature-Vampire Knight; 4/4; Eminence-Whenever I cast another Vampire spell, if ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, create a 1/1 black Vampire creature token.; First strike, haste; Whenever ~ attacks, put a +1/+1 ctr on each Vampire I control)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Library: 91
Command Zone:2UBR Inalla, Archmage Ritualist (Human Wizard, 4/5, Eminence — Whenever another nontoken Wizard enters the battlefield under your control, if Inalla, Archmage Ritualist is in the command zone or on the battlefield, you may pay 1. If you do, create a token that's a copy of that Wizard. The token gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
Tap five untapped Wizards you control: Target player loses 7 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Boros Guildgate

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Urborg Volcano (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B or R to my mana pool)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Command Zone:2UBR Inalla, Archmage Ritualist (Human Wizard, 4/5, Eminence — Whenever another nontoken Wizard enters the battlefield under your control, if Inalla, Archmage Ritualist is in the command zone or on the battlefield, you may pay 1. If you do, create a token that's a copy of that Wizard. The token gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Vivid Crag

Done

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry ( ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(T) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The ol' land building

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Orzhov Basilica, returning the Guildgate to my hand

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Orzhov Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WB to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry ( ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(T) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) * 2 charge ctrs*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You got all those flyers and I get.... ETB tapped lands.
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Unstable Obelisk

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Orzhov Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WB to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Path of Ancestry ( ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(T) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) * 2 charge ctrs*
(U) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 7, T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The fliers were last game :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Vampire Nighthawk, triggering Edgar
Oh wait, there's a flier :rolleyes:
Boros Guildgate

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)

(S) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(S) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Path of Ancestry ( ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(U) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 7, T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh yeah, amother quick game.
UUD
MT
Curse of Verbosity targeting me.

Done

Battlefield:

(S) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(S) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 7, T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )

Curse of Verbosity (, EP, Whenever enchanted player is attacked, you draw a card. Each opponent attacking that player does the same.) ~ On Me~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you need cards? :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with both, having us each draw a card.
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 8
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(U) Orzhov Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WB to my mana pool)

Curse of Verbosity (, EP, Whenever enchanted player is attacked, you draw a card. Each opponent attacking that player does the same.) *Controlled by Mooseman*

(T,A) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(T,A) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5 - 6
Library: 88 - 87
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 7, T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, that's what I get for posting while tired. The target was supposed to be you, but oh well...….
Lets draw first.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it keeps me from drawing a card now :)

So no one draws, you take 3, I gain 2

Door of Destinies, choosing Vampire :)
Scoured Barrens

Done

Spidey: 23
Battlefield:

(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)

Curse of Verbosity (, EP, Whenever enchanted player is attacked, you draw a card. Each opponent attacking that player does the same.) *Controlled by Mooseman*

(U) Door of Destinies (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. [VAMPIRE]; Whenever I cast a spell of the chosen type, put a charge ctr on ~.; Creatures I control of the chosen type get +1/+1 for each charge ctr on ~)

(T) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(T) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 17
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, this truely sucks
UUD
Dimir Aqueduct, return MT

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)

(U) Door of Destinies (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. [VAMPIRE]; Whenever I cast a spell of the chosen type, put a charge ctr on ~.; Creatures I control of the chosen type get +1/+1 for each charge ctr on ~)

(T) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(T) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Dimir Aqueduct (, , RTB tapped. When Dimir Aqueduct enters the battlefield, return a land you control to its owner's hand. Tap: U and B.)
(U) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) * 2 charge ctrs*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you can cast Inalla next turn :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with both
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U) Orzhov Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WB to my mana pool)
(U) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)

(T,A) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)
(T,A) Vampire creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Dimir Aqueduct (, , RTB tapped. When Dimir Aqueduct enters the battlefield, return a land you control to its owner's hand. Tap: U and B.)
(U) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) * 2 charge ctrs*

Graveyard:
Exile: