Commander 2017: Spidey (Feline Ferocity) vs Mooseman (Draconic Domination)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll play DRACONIC DOMINATION

Draw 7, Keep
Savage Lands
Done

Spidey: 20
Damage from commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 6
Command Zone: 4WBURG The Ur-Dragon (Dragon Avatar, 10/10, Eminence — As long as The Ur-Dragon is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Flying, Whenever one or more Dragons you control attack, draw that many cards, then you may put a permanent card from your hand onto the battlefield.)
Battlefield:

(T) Savage Lands (, , ~ ETB tapped. T: Add B, R, or G )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep.

Draw, Thicket Expanse, Done

Library: 91
Command Zone: 3GW Arahbom, Roar of the World (Cat Avatar; 5/5; Eminence-At the beginning of combat on my turn, if ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat I control gets +3/+3 ueot.; Whenever another Cat I control attacks, I may pay 1GW. If I do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X ueot, where X is its power)
Battlefield:

(T) Thicket Expanse (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Command Zone: 4WBURG The Ur-Dragon (Dragon Avatar, 10/10, Eminence — As long as The Ur-Dragon is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Flying, Whenever one or more Dragons you control attack, draw that many cards, then you may put a permanent card from your hand onto the battlefield.)
Battlefield:

(T) Savage Lands (, , ~ ETB tapped. T: Add B, R, or G )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Crumbling Necropolis
Done

Command Zone: 3GW Arahbom, Roar of the World (Cat Avatar; 5/5; Eminence-At the beginning of combat on my turn, if ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat I control gets +3/+3 ueot.; Whenever another Cat I control attacks, I may pay 1GW. If I do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X ueot, where X is its power)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Savage Lands (ETB tapped. T: Add B, R, or G )
(T) Crumbling Necropolis (ETB Tapped. T:U,B or R)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ubtap, upkeep, Draw

Blossoming Sands

Done

Spidey: 21
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Thicket Expanse (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ubtap, upkeep, Draw

Jungle Shrine
Curse of Bounty on you
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Savage Lands (ETB tapped. T: Add B, R, or G )
(T) Jungle Shrine (ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)

Curse of Bounty (, EP, Whenever enchanted player is attacked, untap all nonland permanents you control. Each opponent attacking that player untaps all nonland permanents they control.)~Spidey~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Sunspear Shikari
Tranquil Thicket

Done

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T) Thicket Expanse (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool; Cycling G)

(S) Sunspear Shikari (2/2; As long as ~ is equipped, it has first strike and lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

Curse of Bounty (, EP, Whenever enchanted player is attacked, untap all nonland permanents you control. Each opponent attacking that player untaps all nonland permanents they control.)~Spidey~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Vivid Meadow

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Thicket Expanse (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool; Cycling G)

(S) Sunspear Shikari (2/2; As long as ~ is equipped, it has first strike and lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Crumbling Necropolis (ETB Tapped. T:U,B or R)
(U) Jungle Shrine (ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(T) Vivid Meadow (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: W . T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Meadow: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)~2 Charges~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 88
Battlefield:

(U) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(U) Thicket Expanse (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool; Cycling G)
(U) Saltcrusted Steppe

(T,A) Sunspear Shikari (2/2; As long as ~ is equipped, it has first strike and lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Meadow (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: W . T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Meadow: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)~2 Charges~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 5

Saltcrusted Steppe
Sword of Vengeance

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(U) Thicket Thicket (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool; Cycling G)
(T) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool)

(U) Sword of Vengeance (Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and has first strike, vigilance, trample, and haste.; Equip 3)

(T) Sunspear Shikari (2/2; As long as ~ is equipped, it has first strike and lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 15
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well this gets better and better
UUD
Earthquake for 3
Response?
And then I''l be done

Battlefield:

(T) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool)

(U) Sword of Vengeance (Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and has first strike, vigilance, trample, and haste.; Equip 3)

(T) Sunspear Shikari (2/2; As long as ~ is equipped, it has first strike and lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 15
Battlefield:

Graveyard: earthquake
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No response :(

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swiftfoot Boots
Myriad Landscape

Done

Spidey: 18
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool)
(T) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste.; Equip 1)

Graveyard: Sunspear Shikari
Exile:
Mooseman: 12
Battlefield:

Graveyard: Earthquake
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Sol Ring'
Scalelord Reckoner
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool)
(T) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)

(S) Scalelord Reckoner (Dragon, 4/4, Flying/ Whenever a Dragon you control becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, destroy target nonland permanent that player controls)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the tides have turned.

EOT, put a storage counter on the Steppe

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool) *1 storage ctr*
(U) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(S) Scalelord Reckoner (Dragon, 4/4, Flying/ Whenever a Dragon you control becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, destroy target nonland permanent that player controls)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Attack
Response?

Battlefield:

(U) Saltcrusted Steppe (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of G and/or W to my mana pool) *1 storage ctr*
(U) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Exile:
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Meadow (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: W . T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Meadow: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)~2 Charges~
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)

(T) Scalelord Reckoner (Dragon, 4/4, Flying/ Whenever a Dragon you control becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, destroy target nonland permanent that player controls)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap from the Curse
Take 4
I draw a card
Crosis, the Purger From my commander's ability
Sunscorch Regent
Done

Spidey: 14
Battlefield:

Exile:
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(U) Scalelord Reckoner (Dragon, 4/4, Flying/ Whenever a Dragon you control becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, destroy target nonland permanent that player controls)
(S) Crosis, the Purger (Legendary Dragon, 6/6, Flying. Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color, then that player reveals their hand and discards all cards of that color.)
(S) Sunscorch Regent (Dragon, 4/3, Flying/ Whenever an opponent casts a spell, put a +1/+1 counter on Sunscorch Regent and you gain 1 life.)

Exile:[/quote]