Commander 2016: Spidey (Entropic Rising) vs Mooseman (Breed Lethality)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep.

Untap, upkeep

Savage Lands

Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 92
Commander Zone: UBRG Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder (Legendary Creature-Ogre Wizard; 5/4; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, as I cast spells from my hand this turn, they gain cascade (When I cast the spell, exile cards from the top of my library until I exile a nonland card that costs less. I may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of my library in a random order)
Battlefield:
(T) Savage Lands (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B, R, or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Commander Zone: GWUB Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Evolving Wilds, pop it to get a plains

Done

Commander Zone: UBRG Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder (Legendary Creature-Ogre Wizard; 5/4; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, as I cast spells from my hand this turn, they gain cascade (When I cast the spell, exile cards from the top of my library until I exile a nonland card that costs less. I may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of my library in a random order)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Commander Zone: GWUB Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp

Done

Library: 91
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Savage Lands (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B, R, or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Exotic Orchard

Done

Library: 91
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Exotic Orchard ( T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Thornwood Falls

Done

Spidey: 41
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Thornwood Falls (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or U to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Exotic Orchard ( T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack of the lands.......
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Seaside Citadel

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Thornwood Falls (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or U to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Seaside Citadel (ETB tapped. T: Add G, W, or U to your mana pool.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Living Lands... oh no, wait, that's not here :p

Commander's Sphere

Done
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sav ~: Draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Forgotten Ancient

Done
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sav ~: Draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Exotic Orchard ( T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)

(S) Forgotten Ancient (Elemental , 0/3, Whenever a player plays a spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.At the beginning of your upkeep, you may move any number of +1/+1 counters from ~ onto other creatures.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Yidris

Done

Commander Zone (cast once): UBRG
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(S) Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder (Legendary Creature-Ogre Wizard; 5/4; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, as I cast spells from my hand this turn, they gain cascade (When I cast the spell, exile cards from the top of my library until I exile a nonland card that costs less. I may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of my library in a random order)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Exotic Orchard ( T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)

(S) Forgotten Ancient (Elemental , 0/3, Whenever a player plays a spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.At the beginning of your upkeep, you may move any number of +1/+1 counters from ~ onto other creatures.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DANG...
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Undergound River
Languish

Done

Commander Zone (cast once): UBRG Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder (Legendary Creature-Ogre Wizard; 5/4; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, as I cast spells from my hand this turn, they gain cascade (When I cast the spell, exile cards from the top of my library until I exile a nonland card that costs less. I may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of my library in a random order)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Underground River (T: Add {C} to your mana pool. T: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool. ~ deals 1 damage to you.)

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds, Forgotten Ancient
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't want him out, huh? :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Sangromancer
Done

Commander Zone (cast once): UBRG Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder (Legendary Creature-Ogre Wizard; 5/4; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, as I cast spells from my hand this turn, they gain cascade (When I cast the spell, exile cards from the top of my library until I exile a nonland card that costs less. I may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of my library in a random order)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(S) Sangromancer (3/3; Flying; Whenever a creature Mooseman controls dies, I may gain 3 life.; Whenever Mooseman discards a card, I may gain 3 life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Underground River (T: Add {C} to your mana pool. T: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool. ~ deals 1 damage to you.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Didn't want him out, huh? :)
Not that early

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Atraxa, Praetor's Voice
Festercreep
EOT Proliferate
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(S) Sangromancer (3/3; Flying; Whenever a creature Mooseman controls dies, I may gain 3 life.; Whenever Mooseman discards a card, I may gain 3 life)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 39
Hand: 4
Library: 85
Commander Zone:

(T) Plains
(TT) Forest
(T) Underground River (T: Add {C} to your mana pool. T: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool. ~ deals 1 damage to you.)

(S) Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
(S) Festercreep (Elemental ,2/2, Festercreep comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.1B, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Festercreep: All other creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.) ~2 +1/+1 cntrs~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Burgeoning
Windfall, so everyone draws 5 and I'll gain 12 life from the 4 cards you discard due to Sangromancer

Done

Spidey: 53
Library: 81
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Burgeoning (Whenever Mooseman plays a land, I may put a land card from my hand onto the battlefield)

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Sangromancer (3/3; Flying; Whenever a creature Mooseman controls dies, I may gain 3 life.; Whenever Mooseman discards a card, I may gain 3 life)

Graveyard: Windfall, Rakdos Charm, Trasios-Triton Hero, Worm Harvest, Glint-Eye Nephilium, Goblin Spymaster
Exile:
Hand: 4 - now 5
Library: 85 - 5
Commander Zone:

(T) Plains
(TT) Forest
(T) Underground River (T: Add {C} to your mana pool. T: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool. ~ deals 1 damage to you.)

(S) Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
(S) Festercreep (Elemental ,2/2, Festercreep comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.1B, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Festercreep: All other creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.) ~2 +1/+1 cntrs~

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds, Forgotten Ancient, 4 from hand
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Discard
Manifold Insights
Duelist's Heritage
Terramorphic Expanse
Orzhov Signet

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Temple of the False God
Attack with Atraxa
Block?

Spidey: 53
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Burgeoning (Whenever Mooseman plays a land, I may put a land card from my hand onto the battlefield)

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity [U, B, R, G]; Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Sangromancer (3/3; Flying; Whenever a creature Mooseman controls dies, I may gain 3 life.; Whenever Mooseman discards a card, I may gain 3 life)

Graveyard: Windfall, Rakdos Charm, Trasios-Triton Hero, Worm Harvest, Glint-Eye Nephilium, Goblin Spymaster
Exile:
Library: 79
Commander Zone:

(T) Plains
(TT) Forest

(V) Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
(U) Festercreep (Elemental ,2/2, Festercreep comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.1B, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Festercreep: All other creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.) ~2 +1/+1 cntrs~

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds, Forgotten Ancient, Manifold Insights, Duelist's Heritage, Terramorphic Expanse, Orzhov Signet
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Darksteel Ingot
Done

Spidey: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Exile:
Commander Zone:

(U) Plains
(UT) Forest
(U) Seaside Citadel (ETB tapped. T: Add G, W, or U to your mana pool.)
(T) Temple of the False God (, L, T: Add {C}{C} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if you control five or more lands)
(U) Darksteel Ingot (, A, Indestructible. {T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(V) Atraxa, Praetor's Voice (Legendary Creature-Angel Horror; 4/4; Flying, vigilance, deathtouch, lifelink; At the beginning of my end step, proliferate)
(U) Festercreep (Elemental ,3/3, Festercreep comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.1B, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Festercreep: All other creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.) ~3 +1/+1 cntrs~

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds, Forgotten Ancient, Manifold Insights, Duelist's Heritage, Terramorphic Expanse, Orzhov Signet
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume you did the proliferate since there's another counter on your Festercreep :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Sangromancer
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 49
Library: 80
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Thornwood Falls (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or U to my mana pool)

(T,A) Sangromancer (3/3; Flying; Whenever a creature Mooseman controls dies, I may gain 3 life.; Whenever Mooseman discards a card, I may gain 3 life)

Exile:
Commander Zone:

(U) Plains
(UT) Forest
(U) Seaside Citadel (ETB tapped. T: Add G, W, or U to your mana pool.)
(T) Temple of the False God (, L, T: Add {C}{C} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if you control five or more lands)
(U) Darksteel Ingot (, A, Indestructible. {T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Festercreep (Elemental ,3/3, Festercreep comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.1B, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Festercreep: All other creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.) ~3 +1/+1 cntrs~

Exile: