Commander 2015: Spidey (Wade Into Battle) vs Mooseman (Swell the Host)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You Take 6
Trygon Predator
Done

Spidey: 19
Experience ctrs: 1
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 4
Library: 83
Commander Zone: 2RW *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)
(U) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)
(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(U) Frog Lizard token (3/3)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 39 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Experience counters: 1
Hand: 0
Library: 81
Commander Zone: 2GU
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UUT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(U) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)

(T) Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
(T) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)
(S) Shapeshifter Token (1/1 )
(S) Trygon Predator (Beast, 3/2, Flying. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment that player controls.)

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

No cards? Woo...

Fiery Confluence, choosing the deal 1 dmg to each creature 2 times and the deal 2 dmg to each opponent once.
Attack with the Frog Lizard for 3

Done
Hand: 3
Library: 82
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(T) Frog Lizard token (3/3)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence
Exile:
Mooseman: 34 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Commander Zone: 2GU
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UUT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

(T) Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice board clearer
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Chameleon Colossus
at beginning of combat it gets a counter
Attack, you block, my commander dies

Done

Library: 82
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence
Exile:
Mooseman: 34 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Library: 80
Commander Zone: Cast 1 time: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(S) Chameleon Colossus (5/5, Changeling (This card is every creature type at all times.)Protection from black 2GG: ~ gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is its power.) ~1 +1/+1 cntr

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It helped that you had mostly small guys :)

Woo, auto-combat! :p

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Disaster Radius, revealing Arbiter of Knollridge
Attack with all for 11
Done

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

(T) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius
Exile:
Mooseman: 23 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Library: 80
Commander Zone: Cast 1 time: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.) *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well that wasn't good for me

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Ezuri, Clawof Progress
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

(T) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius
Exile:
Hand: 1
Library: 79
Commander Zone: Cast 1 time: 2GU
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3
(T) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)

(S) Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't want to waste such a great board clearer but couldn't afford for you to start pumping that guy.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Arbiter of Knollridge, getting an XP ctr
Responses?

Experience ctrs: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 5/5 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(S) Arbiter of Knollridge (5/5; Vigilance; When ~ ETB, each player's life total becomes the highest life total among all players)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(S) Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! My life becomes 23. Also edited your Dmg From Commander to show the 10 damage from last turn

Attack with Kalemne
Responses/Blocks/Take it?

Spidey: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3

(U,A) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 5/5 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(S) Arbiter of Knollridge (5/5; Vigilance; When ~ ETB, each player's life total becomes the highest life total among all players)

Exile:
Dmg from Commander: 10/21
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Your commander dies horribly.

Mind Stone

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(T) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(U) Mind Stone (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 5/5 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Exile:
Commander Zone: Cast 2 times: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
Battlefield:

(UUUTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Novijen, Heart of Progress
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(U) Mind Stone (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

Exile:
Library: 78
Commander Zone: Cast 2 times: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x4
(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(U) Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)

Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get your topdeck?

EOT, sac the Mindstone to draw a card

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Alpha strike
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Mt x3

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

(U,A) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 5/5 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(T,A) Frog Lizard token (3/3)
(U,A) Arbiter of Knollridge (5/5; Vigilance; When ~ ETB, each player's life total becomes the highest life total among all players)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius, Mind Stone
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x4
(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(U) Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Novijen,GGUU Mirror Match (, I, Cast Mirror Match only during the declare blockers step.
For each creature attacking you or a planeswalker you control, put a token that's a copy of that creature onto the battlefield blocking that creature. Exile those tokens at end of combat.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doh! Was that your topdeck?

No Responses to the spell, but once it resolves and it's my priority, I'll tap Mt and Fellwar Stone for Fall of the Hammer, targeting my Kalemne and your Kalemne

Dmg resolves, the other guys kill themselves against their copies

Plains
Warstorm Surge

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Mt x3
(T) Plains

Warstorm Surge (Whenever a creature ETB under my control, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius, Mind Stone, Arbiter of Knollridge
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x4
(UUU) Forest x3

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus, Mirror Match
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh
UUD
Cast Commander

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Mt x3
(T) Plains

Warstorm Surge (Whenever a creature ETB under my control, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius, Mind Stone, Arbiter of Knollridge
Exile:
Commander Zone: Cast 3 times: 2GU
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3
(T Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus, Mirror Match
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack
Blocks/Take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3
(T Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 10 damage of pain.

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Plains

Exile:
Mooseman: 13 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Dmg from Commander: 20/21
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

Exile: