Commander 2011: Spidey (Counterpunch) vs Mooseman (Heavenly Inferno)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw

Swamp
Syphon Flesh
Responses?

Spidey: 17
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 4
Library: 82
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, G, W)

(U) Spawnwrithe (2/2; Trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, put a copy of ~ onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Storm Herd, Symbiotic Wurm, Celestial Force, Dark Hatchling, Bestial Menace, Deadly Recluse, Syphon Flesh
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand 4
Library: 79
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Rakdos Carnarium ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, bounce a land. T: Add BR to your mana pool. )
(T) Rakdos Signet (1, T: Add BR to your mana pool.)
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity)

(T) Dragon Token (5/5, Flying)
(S) Mana-Charged Dragon ( 5/5, Flying, trample Join forces — Whenever Mana-Charged Dragon attacks or blocks, each player starting with you may pay any amount of mana. Mana-Charged Dragon gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the total amount of mana paid this way. )

Graveyard:Evolving Wilds, Armillary Sphere, Barren Moor, Death by Dragons, Diabolic Tutor, Earthquake
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Roger that.

Done

Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, G, W)

(U) Spawnwrithe (2/2; Trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, put a copy of ~ onto the battlefield.)
(S) Zombie creature token (2/2)

Graveyard: Storm Herd, Symbiotic Wurm, Celestial Force, Dark Hatchling, Bestial Menace, Deadly Recluse, Syphon Flesh
Exile:
Hand 4
Library: 79
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Rakdos Carnarium ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, bounce a land. T: Add BR to your mana pool. )
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity)

(S) Mana-Charged Dragon ( 5/5, Flying, trample Join forces — Whenever Mana-Charged Dragon attacks or blocks, each player starting with you may pay any amount of mana. Mana-Charged Dragon gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the total amount of mana paid this way. )

Graveyard:Evolving Wilds, Armillary Sphere, Barren Moor, Death by Dragons, Diabolic Tutor, Earthquake
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hmmmmm....
Seeing as you are tapped out and have no flying/reach
UUD
Swamp
Attack with dragon and pump +12/+0 into him
Game?

Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Zombie creature token (2/2)

Exile:
Hand 4
Library: 78
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity)

(T) Mana-Charged Dragon ( 5/5, Flying, trample Join forces — Whenever Mana-Charged Dragon attacks or blocks, each player starting with you may pay any amount of mana. Mana-Charged Dragon gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the total amount of mana paid this way. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, good game. Like I said, I was just too far behind in mana and you were awash with it. I actually just needed a Forest and thought I could draw one in my first three turns cause I had Fertilid which would have helped a bit more early on.

Onto the next one, I'll play Political Puppets.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I thought you may draw land and start playing those good cards you were hoarding.
I drew land for the fist 5 or 6 turns......
Good game