coming out of my shell....

D

Duster

Here are a few cards I've been fudging around with... look for more in the upcoming weeks...

Aggravate 2UU
Instant

Counter target spell.
~this~ cannot be the target of spells or abilities.

Eavesdropping BU
Instant

Target player discards a card from his or her hand. That player then reveals the top 5 cards of his or her library. If any of the cards revealed this way are a copy of the discarded card, put them in their owner’s graveyard, that player then shuffles all other cards revealed this way into his or her library.
Draw a card.

Philanthropist 3U
Creature - Townsfolk

You may choose not to untap ~this~ during your untap phase.
T: Target player gains control of target permanent you control as long as you control ~this~ and as long as ~this~ remains tapped.

The last one is one I've put a lot of thought into, but can't figure out how good it really is... I'll let you guys discuss, it's a card that either really blows, or really rocks...

Diabolic Compromise UB
Instant

Target player searches his or her library for a card and puts it into his or her hand. That player then shuffles his or her library.
Another target player draws 3 cards.

F

fuzzy510

Aggravate: Looks good to me. I might make it 1UUU, but that's me.

Eavesdropping: Should be AT LEAST 1BU. Compare this to Lobotomy, which is better with the discard ability, but doesn't allow you to draw a card.

Philanthropist: What is its P/T?

Diabolic Compromise: Highly abusive in team games, but that doesn't matter here. I would think that there are situations where it would be awesome, others where it would suck. I would make it 1BU.

C

Captain Caveman

I like Eavesdropping. Can I use it in my set? I'd probably change
it like fuzzy suggested, though.

I

Istanbul

Wow. I agree with everything Fuzzy said except about Aggravate. 2UU is fine.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Me too.

I dont think Eavesdropping is nearly as powerful as you think Fuzzy, but I agree it should be 1BU.