Come back old school fights!

N

Namielus

Basicly this is gonna be an old school fight. Come to think of it I don't even remeber new school so this should be different :).

Bring it on.

N

Namielus

rules? there was rules? Think of orgg when you think of old school.

D

DÛke

...I think he means where you just punch and kick spontanously or something...I dunno...

...or maybe he means where you just mouth of each other...

D

DÛke

Come to think of it, those old skool fights weren't that bad...oh wait, yes they were.

Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

N

Namielus

[me]punches duke in the stomach[/me] You will not spoil this good old fasion brawl. And you might want to start breathing again you look a little red

[me]kicks darsh in the head and places a hippo on top the wiggling mass[/me] Hey ! you to! no more.

BTW
use [me][/me]to show your doing stuff, cause ed will have to update the vB code to show it, but it looks cool.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to recollect that "old school" fights (with theorgg) were a tad more imaginative than what you guys got going now. Kinda like the stuff in New Members now.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lets me try.

*Ransac punches Namielus.*

Hmm. it's kinda missing something.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Hey! That was my pet hippo!

Apollo flies over and takes back his hippo. He leaves an elephant on DUke instead.

There! I can't believe you would dare steal my hippo.

Apollo lets loose a wild guinea pig. The guinea pig runs over and sinks its mandibles of death into Namielus' leg.

N

Namielus

AHH! wait...
fangs in a guinea pig? isn't that a little small?

*Namielus collects his thoughts while the pig muches*

Ok you can stop it now...'
Wait mandibles of death? WHAT?!?

A

Apollo

You don't appreciate the mandibles of death?

It is a little known fact that when truly angered, guinea pigs can unleash their mandibles of death, huge fangs capable of severing a grown man's leg.

The guinea pig pees on Namielus and continues to gnaw.

N

Namielus

Wait...
my leg look at it !!! ITS FESTERING BLACK!

wait, its just like that normally...

Lets just let the guinea pig have a field day, I feel a little to lazy to put up a descent fight...

A

Apollo

Lets just let the guinea pig have a field day, I feel a little to lazy to put up a descent fight...
Don't feel bad. There are few people that could put up a decent fight to a guinea pig.