Color Theory: Which color(s) are YOU?

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date

Ferret

Staff member
It means that you don't believe in taking a side, but believe in getting what you want from every other colour...kind of like a Democrat :)

-Ferret

"...just kidding...I think the Republicans are just as bad..."

Z

Zero T Katama

I tend to think based on what I'm seeing from these responses that normally people have elements of all 5 colors in them, however, some develop a heavier leaning towards one or a group of colors as they go throughout life. But some may be influenced. For Example. A child growing up in Benalia isn't likely to be leaning to any other color than White. Same for an inhabitant of the forest (Llanowar, Yavimaya, Krosa, Wirewood, what have you). Green. Blue is a bit more iffy. Of course Cephalid cities and merfolk cities it's natural, but among humans, you'd have to look in a wizard's city to find such a place. Red is easy, look for any barbarian or dwarf tribe (Pardics, Shivans) Black again is more iffy, though Aphetto and Cabal City do serve nicely as examples.

T

train

It means that you don't believe in taking a side, but believe in getting what you want from every other colour...
Sounds like extremely shallow men and deeply manipulative women...

Dang Sesame Street actors!!!...
:p

J

Jigglypuff

Don't diss on Sesame Street or I will be forced to kill you. :p :p

Can you believe that most of the people in my music theory class don't know the words to Rubber Duckie?! :eek: :eek:

(- Steve -)

T

train

Hey, they call him "Big" Bird for a reason...

I have only one question....

If you're discussing Rubber Ducky in your Music Theory Class, what type of college or university are you attending???...:p :p

Ferret

Staff member
I'm still bummed that they killed off burt...

-Ferret

"...now what will his hetero-life-mate, Ernie do?"

T

train

There is no proof that he was a hetero-life-mate...

But he'll probably become closer friends to Big Bird...;)

J

Jigglypuff

EDIT: Never mind. Does anyone know why Bert has disappeared?

(- Steve -)

T

train

Somebody told me it had something to do with coming to reality on how kids may lose a friend in real life...

That's a load of crap...

They were probably worried about "boys" staying close to only boys all of their lives, and didn't want to be blamed for someone's gender preference...

N

Nightstalkers

this is what Semamie Streat is really about:

Birt And Ernie:
2 guys living alone in an apartment together, singing about rubber duckey and counting paperclips. I hate to tell you this kids but,their gay.

Big Bird:
Obviously a Coat head. Try looking in his little nest.

Oscar the Grouch:
Does he actually own that pile of refuse? His special power is making other people see his dilusions of worms racing and having families. "Sick"

The Count:
The only straight person on the show! Trust the count not with your blood, but with your sanity while stopping at Semamie Streat.

Snuffla-whatever:
Is he real? Obviously a dilusion caused by the escaping vapors of Oscar's trash pile.

T

train

On that note:

We would like to mention that Coat was the substance that the creators of Sesame Street and the buyers of the idea were on during the creation and contract negotiations with PBS...

We would like to thank them for their use and support of our illegal drug operations...

Thank You All...:p

J

Jigglypuff

Okay, that's enough. Please don't associate Sesame Street with drugs, real or not.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by train
There is no proof that he was a hetero-life-mate...

No proof that he was a homo-life-mate either...

Don't know why people are trying to read more into them than necessary... probably because they have nothing better to do...

Ferret

Staff member
The actor that played was his puppeteer died, so they killed off his character...

-Ferret

"...first Mr. Hooper. Now, this..."

T

train

On that note...

That really isn't cool... to go down like that...

Don't know why people are trying to read more into them than necessary... probably because they have nothing better to do...
When the phones are slow... And ther's no Computer hardware or peripherals for me to work on... there is nothing better to do... I've already wasted all my Dragon Court turns... etc. etc...;)

and poke-mon is just too sick to get into!
Getting into Pokemon is something Coat should have a say in... "If you're high enough and you think you can handle it, then go ahead...":p

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Ferret
The actor that played was his puppeteer died, so they killed off his character...
Eeeh, hey, Ernie... I don't feel so good... I think there's no hand in my... RRRRK!

Ernie: Burt, quit faking it! *that strange laugh*
Uh, Bert? Be--ert? *stunned*
Hey, Oscar!