Color Battle

J

Jaws10387

I use my Licid's ability to take over Appollo's Phoenix.
I proceed to attack Densmore with the Teeka's Dragon. :p

G

garfobo

I cast 1 Bird of Paradise, get BLUE mana from it, and thow a Misdirection at the spell, I send it raining down to Jaws, oohhh Acid Rain, thats gonna hurt!

A

Apollo

Oh well. That phoenix was making me mad anyway. He was playing Replenish. And beating me.

Apollo plays a Flare targeting some hamburgers. He then summons his friend, Snowy the polar bear. They sit down to play Apollo's bird deck against Snowy's bear deck and enjoy the burgers.

Apollo

A

Apollo

Burgers for everone!!!

Now if only we had some pie for dessert...

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Multani unloads some Pumpkin Pie. :D
Where's Pie-Eater? :(

F

Fire Slinger

I'll form an alliance with Jaws.

*summon an EZ-bake oven and starts making pies.

I get first dibs on the dutch apple.
Oh yeah, there's a battle going on...

*cast 2 Chills and a Waterfront Bouncer.

Mess with the pies, and you'll answer to my Bouncer and Ornithopter.

Come get some...:D

[Edited by Fire Slinger on July 26th, 2000 at 08:27 PM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hello jaws. you want to ally with me?
*casts mana short on multani, and on densmore* then i cast 4 shivan hellkites, and 4 puppet strings. then i use all four of the shivan's abilities on multani. then i untap them with puppet strings

S

SerraPlainswalker

mwahaha! ill side with the winners..i mean blue

for my first move ill cast a snowfall!! mwahahah!

F

Fire Slinger

*cast a Morphling and drop a Cloak of Mist on him.

Ding!

Hey! The pies are done. (calls loudly)Breaktime!!! Come get your pies!! There 3 of every kind of pie availible. I get the dutch apple.

Enjoy. Oh by the way.
*drop a Tundra and cast a Peacekeeper.
Now childern, no killing each other till 30 minites after you've eaten.

A

Apollo

Apollo and the Peacekeeper go after another dutch apple. They get in an argument. The Peacekeeper tries to whack Apollo, who flies out of the way and drops pumpkin pie on the Peacekeeper. The Peacekeeper grabs a baseball bat and goes after Apollo, who flies out of the way and perches in a tree. Snowy the polar bear comes up and eats the Peacekeeper. With the violent Peacekeeper gone, they all settle down to a nice meal.

I'm an oxymoron!

I

I8Piggo

I'm an out-of-towner merely passing by, and I happened to notice that pie, apparently free pie, was being passed around. I am interested in getting in on this pie ring, no matter what the cost. I can supply any of you pie barons with over six hundred pounds of slightly used moist towlettes. I hope your community will be willing.

G

garfobo

Grabs 5 pies, one for himself and all his Avatar of Might Friends, *sits in a corner playing pattycake waiting for some ass to make a move!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Disenchants the Cloak of Mists and grabs some pumpkin pie.)
Would you happen to have Chicken Pot Pie? :D

J

Jaws10387

Do you have any apple pie left?
Anyway ill cast a shivan hellkite

R

Riva Iron-Grip

do you have any lemon merengue pie? cuz that's muh favorwite. hehe. plz. hey jaws you gonna ally with me?

J

Jaws10387

Sure Death!
Get some pie then we can start the battle again.

F

Fire Slinger

Come one. Come all.

The pies free for everyone. Except New Wave employees. Lots of pie, one of every pie ever made. Even chicken pot pie.(one legal and one illegal chicken pot pie.)

Enjoy!!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani grabs the Chicken Pot Pies and then readies for battle.)

Come get some! :D