Collection Problems

R

rkoelsch

So you may or may not know I am trying to organize my collection in order to sell a large portion of it. So I was working on Alliances this morning having already done Mirage(working from most recent back). I would list my rares and put them in a binder and the uncommons and commons go in a box. Well I was putting cards in my list and I was thinking I really didn't have as many as I thought. I knew I had traded some away but it was looking pretty bare. I had finished Alliances and started Homelands and I noticed I was missing several cards. This got me thinking because I knew I had a full set of Homelands(except for a fairie noble), then it hit me. I hadn't got the cards from my Ice Age binder yet, there they were my missing homeland and alliance rares. I also found out I had missed my mirage collection. it was still in it's binder.

this post doesn't require any replies. I am just venting my frustration because now I have to go back and redo my binder of rares and put the uncommons and commons in their proper place. (I could just shove them anywhere in the box, but I am still actively trading now and want to be able to find things.)
:eek:

R

rkoelsch

Yes I could have a full set of Homelands to go with my set of Fallen Empires. At one time I was going to be a collector and get all the sets, now I just want to play every once in a while. when I am done I wil probably ship you a small box of recent commons and uncommons. Thanks for all the help.