Coldsnap: Mooseman vs SealTeamBill

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
But you can destroy after your untapped step, before upkeep? I believe.
Sure, but you'll make me waste a card.
UU
Swamp
Tamanoa
Gutless Ghoul
Skred your Musher, I gain 9 life from Tamanoa

done

SealTeamBill: 25
Hand: 3
Battlefield:
(T) SC swamp
(T) swamp
(TT) Island×2
(T) Forest
(T) Plain

(T) Mouth of Ronom (snow land) T for 1 colorless or lol 4+1 SC, T Sacrifice Mouth of Ronom: deals 4 damage to target creature.)
(T) WHITE Arctic Flats (snow land) T add 1 forest or 1 plain to your manna pool.)

(T) Zombie Musher (S blk) (2/3) (snow walk, regenerate with 1 snow land)

Graveyard: Squall Drifter, Martyr of sands, Frostweb Spider, Boreal Druid, Frozen Solid, Heidar, Rimewind Master, Ronom Unicorn, Krovikan Mist
Exile:
=========================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TTTU) SC Swamp x4
(T) SC Island
(T) SC Forest
(TT) SC Mountain x2

(S) Tamanoa (RGW) (2/4,Whenever a noncreature source you control deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(S) Gutless Ghoul (S B)(2/2,1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain 2 life.)

Graveyard: Feast of Flesh, Martyr of Frost, Martyr of Ashes, Martyr of Spores, Ronom Unicorn, Rite of Flame, Chill to the Bone, Phyrexian Snowcrusher,Rimebound Dead, Disciple of Tevesh Szat, Skred
Exile:

LOL yeah but I lost my snow walker and you got 9 life LOL
UU
Moutain
Karplusan Wolverine
Diamond Faerie

Done

Hand: 1
Battlefield:
(T) Moutain
(U) SC swamp
(U) swamp
(TT) Island×2
(T) Forest
(T) Plain

(U) Mouth of Ronom (snow land) T for 1 colorless or lol 4+1 SC, T Sacrifice Mouth of Ronom: deals 4 damage to target creature.)
(T) Forest Arctic Flats (snow land) T add 1 forest or 1 plain to your manna pool.)
(S) Karplusan Wolverine (S red) (1/1)(When Karplusan Wolverine becomes blocked, you may have it deal 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Diamond Faerie (S grn.wht, blue) (3/3)(Flying 1+sc: snow-covered creatures you control get + 1 + 1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: Squall Drifter, Martyr of sands, Frostweb Spider, Boreal Druid, Frozen Solid, Heidar, Rimewind Master, Ronom Unicorn, Krovikan Mist, Zombie Musher
Exile:
=========================================================================================
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TTTU) SC Swamp x4
(T) SC Island
(T) SC Forest
(TT) SC Mountain x2

(S) Tamanoa (RGW) (2/4,Whenever a noncreature source you control deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(S) Gutless Ghoul (S B)(2/2,1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain 2 life.)

Graveyard: Feast of Flesh, Martyr of Frost, Martyr of Ashes, Martyr of Spores, Ronom Unicorn, Rite of Flame, Chill to the Bone, Phyrexian Snowcrusher,Rimebound Dead, Disciple of Tevesh Szat, Skred
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well that sucks.... and its a race to the finish... or maybe not....
UU
SC Swamp
Gristle Grinner
Phobian Phantasm

Done

Battlefield:
(T) Moutain
(U) SC swamp
(U) swamp
(TT) Island×2
(T) Forest
(T) Plain

(U) Mouth of Ronom (snow land) T for 1 colorless or lol 4+1 SC, T Sacrifice Mouth of Ronom: deals 4 damage to target creature.)
(T) Forest Arctic Flats (snow land) T add 1 forest or 1 plain to your manna pool.)
(S) Karplusan Wolverine (S red) (1/1)(When Karplusan Wolverine becomes blocked, you may have it deal 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Diamond Faerie (S grn.wht, blue) (3/3)(Flying 1+sc: snow-covered creatures you control get + 1 + 1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: Squall Drifter, Martyr of sands, Frostweb Spider, Boreal Druid, Frozen Solid, Heidar, Rimewind Master, Ronom Unicorn, Krovikan Mist, Zombie Musher
Exile:
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TTTTU) SC Swamp x5
(T) SC Island
(T) SC Forest
(TU) SC Mountain x2

(U) Tamanoa (RGW) (2/4,Whenever a noncreature source you control deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(U) Gutless Ghoul (S B)(2/2,1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain 2 life.)
(S) Gristle Grinner (B) (3/3,Whenever a creature dies, Gristle Grinner gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(S) Phobian Phantasm (B)(3/3,Flying; fear (This creature can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or black creatures.)
Cumulative upkeep B)

Exile:
[/QUOTE]

I didn't expect you to have so many creatures in your hand.
Really close game.
UU
SC Island
Tap 4 SC LANDS and 4 non-SC lands, pump up both creatures +4/+4 each
Declare my attack:
Anything before blockers are declared?

Battlefield:
(U) Moutain
(U) Swamp
(T) SC Swamp
(TT) Island×2
(T) SC Island
(T Forest
(T) Plain

(T) COLORLESS Mouth of Ronom (snow land) T for 1 colorless or lol 4+1 SC, T Sacrifice Mouth of Ronom: deals 4 damage to target creature.)
(T) FOREST Arctic Flats (snow land) T add 1 forest or 1 plain to your manna pool.)
(T) Karplusan Wolverine (S red) (1/1)(When Karplusan Wolverine becomes blocked, you may have it deal 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Diamond Faerie (S grn.wht, blue) (3/3)(Flying 1+sc: snow-covered creatures you control get + 1 + 1 until end of turn)

Exile:
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TTTTU) SC Swamp x5
(T) SC Island
(T) SC Forest
(TU) SC Mountain x2

(U) Tamanoa (RGW) (2/4,Whenever a noncreature source you control deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(U) Gutless Ghoul (S B)(2/2,1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain 2 life.)
(S) Gristle Grinner (B) (3/3,Whenever a creature dies, Gristle Grinner gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(S) Phobian Phantasm (B)(3/3,Flying; fear (This creature can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or black creatures.)
Cumulative upkeep B)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nah, you got this one, I can't stop you and deal enough damage to kill you.
Good game, the Faerie was your salvation.
What set do you want to do next?

Thanks man. I was holding a Grim Harvest. put all my creatures back into play from the graveyard.

You pick the next one. Most of the new sets are all Library manipulation.