Club of Superior Madness

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Welcome all!!! Are you insane? Are you mad? or are you part of the CPA? Any of these qualifications will get you in. This club will basically be just a buddy-buddy club where we basically post threads an replys about how cool we are, being in the CSM. Well, if you are insane or crazy, which is why you are in the CPA to start of with, then show it off and join!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man/village idiot

G

Griffion2000

Do I qualify?

I'm insane, crazy, and I'm in the CPA!
I guess I do. :D

On the other-hand, this sounds like a club of spam.... ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's not spam. I don't want it to be spam. I think it would be cool if a number of members would be part of a club. Besides, how else can you put a club on CPA without "advertising" on other threads, or in your words, spam.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I still don't get the need for a "club" on the CPA. It's already one big club. Why subdivide it?

B

Baskil

Apparently so they can raise post counts(who cares about post counts), duh ;)

There's no need for it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't care about post counts! I just thought it would be a nice idea for a small club in CPA! I didn't know so many people would object to it. yeesh!

H

Hawaiian mage

You realize that by creating this club you are slowly going tto devide the CPA into two groups of hate and torment. It will become civle war between the spammers and the spam-notsomuchers.

I'm in. :)

Z

Zhaneel

i'm not insane(yet), but i am crazy, and i'm making a complete fool of myself talking to someone online... oh yeah, i'm in the CPA... count me in!

G

Gerode

A big club is what the CPA already is. Is there any point to this?

[me] belches for no reason. [/me]

Pointlessness is cool!

K

K9Archmage

I have never considered myself to be crazy or insane. The little hamsters that live in my head tell me that i'm not.That talking coyote also says so. BUt, since i'm a member of the Cpa, i have but no choice but to hang up my hilcinsios and join.

HOipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't see why there would be a civil war(damn yankees) between my club and the rest of CPA, as long as the rest of CPA realizes that we would basically be their lessers, having admitted that we are crazy and insane. Therefore, you can throw popcorn at up, fling pennies at us, give us, um except me, wedgies, etc. I just wanted to start a club. No subdividing. No alienating. NO CIVIL WARS(unless hollywood could make a movie out of it)!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
After reading a PM from a high-ranking administrator, I have decided to dissolve this club before it gets started. But, I encourage all of you clinically insane members to let it be known that you are crazy! Scream out nonsense(not spam), run down the street naked with clothes on, set weasels on fire, etc. But, don't cause chaos on this site, or if you do, don't tell them I told you too.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero

Ransacs latest reply was the funniest post of his that I have seen.

Lol...

H

Hawaiian mage

Running through the streets with clothes on... Your a genouse. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Glad to know I strike terror in the hearts of evil.
*director comes on the set and whispers into Ransac's ear*

Really, oh. Glad to know I'm still making you all laugh like a bunch of weasels.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero

No, I ment the "After receiving a PM from a high ranking CPA official, im dissolving the club" part.

K

K9Archmage

running through the streets with your clothes on? That makes almost as much not sense as if i were not an unconditionally morally moral of a moronic moron. I not do no comprehend what weasel are demented. I DO NOT SPAM AS MUCH AS YOU MAY THINK. I spam, whenever i say i spam. I never have spammed, and always tell the truth.
Don't you love paradoxes? If "Hoipa" means everything and nothing all at once, then what do i mean when i say "Hoipa"
HOipa

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
He actually said:
run down the street naked with clothes on
I want to see him manage that!

On second thought, maybe not! :eek:

[me]checks his weasels...[/me]

N

nodnarb24

I can do it!!!

Few minutes pass by...

[me]runs down the street naked with clothes on.[/me]

I'll give a special prize to the first person to guess how I did it.