Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E

• F

• Total voters
R

Rando

**When last we left off, you were holding a captured goblin at sword point and questioning him...**

You demand to hear about what the goblins know of the evil and powerful entity that roams these halls. The goblin is silent for a moment, his eyes glazed over. He begins to tremble. A sharp poke from your short sword spurs him into speaking further.

"Aye! Alright! I'll say...though I fear it. There is something in this place that I'd call evil. It got my cousin Heldnor a few weeks back...took him right out of his bunk and dashed 'em on the walls and da floor and bashed his brains out. 'Sept...we never saw nothin! The poor goblin was just hurled and jerked and tossed liken a rag doll in da wind. 'Der was a laugh we did hear tho'...after Heldnor was dead on the ground...and a voice that told us we could never leave. We, leeme tell you what, we tried to leave, but the gates up top were closed and locked and we could'n bash 'em er pick 'em er nothin'. It's gotton others of us to, killed us fer fun I think. I just know that when da goblins we sent fer get here, they'll be trapped too. The only way we was to get a message out ta begin with was ta bribe a traveler whopassed near...and fer all we know he took the gold and ran. But, anyway, we ain't allowed down the north passage no more...cause that's were da boss says the evil dwells...when he's not killin' goblins fer da fun of it."

Rastus speaks, "The other goblins will soon be wondering why he has yet to return with the torches. You shoud not dally long..."

Choose Your Path...

A Kill the goblin, then go insearch of the dwarves.
B Let the goblin live, then go in search of the dwarves.
C Kill the goblin, then go upstairs.
D Let the goblin live, then go upstairs.
E Question the goblin about a possible esape route.
F Tell the goblin he may live if he kills and eats Rastus.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, he's just a poor little goblin AND he gave us information... I say just let him be (tying him up or something first).

M

MrXarvox

A. Be merciful. This little goblin will be next on the Evil's hit list, now that he's spoken up about it. Do him in with a sword stroke, so that he doesn't have to have his brains dashed out in the night.

E

ElGato

I would knwo I wouldbn't exactly fancey being bashed to death. I say A, just make it quick.

Say, when did we start caring about Gobbos?! Definitely A