Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

• G

• Total voters
R

Rando

**When last we left, you have captured your self a stray goblin for questioning, and Rastus is having a bout of depression.**

"Don't kill me, don't kill me! I's tell ya what ever ya want to know." The goblin squirms but does not try to get away.

You spin the goblin around and slam his face into the wall. Poking your sword point into the small of his back, you demand to know who resides in these halls.

"Well, there's me and da boss and my brother. Then upstaris there's my cousins and da boss's brother, and thier wives and whelps. 'Praps 20 goblins in all, but most of 'em not worth a fight, since'in they'd be just babes and breeders."

You demand to know who else, and dig your blade in a little deeper...

"Ow! Ah! Alright! Alright! If'in ya go through the catacombs and past the tombs, down to the botom of the poor-pit, yall find a passage that leads ta dwarves. We'd finded them a while back, and fought 'em off a few times, but the boss thinks we'd should be ready'in fer war wit 'em. He's a thinkin' they's ready ta raid us and run us down, so we sent word to some other goblin warrens days back fer re-in-ferce-ments. I's and da boss and me brother were afraid ya were one of 'em when we captured ya, or working fer 'em. I'm a guessin' now yer not."

You now notice that Rastus has been at the goblin's feet all this time, listening very intently to his story.

"Kill him." says Rastus. "If not, he will casue more trouble for us...ahem...you, then he's worth."

Choose Your Path...

A Kill the goblin, then go in search of the dwarves.
B Let the goblin live, then go in search of the dwarves.
C Kill the goblin, then go upstairs and search for a way out.
D Let the goblin live, then go upstairs in search of a way out.
E Question the goblin about the "evil" of this place.
F Question the goblin about an alternative escape route.
G Cut Rastus in half and let the goblin feed.

R

rkoelsch

In my limited experience goblins knew very little. I would expect more info from the dwarves. We tary too long the other goblins will find us.

M

MrXarvox

Question the goblin more. If any others do happen to find you, you can fight them off without much trouble. They're just goblins, and you've got a sword, magic powers and the potential for a horde of devouring rats.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
rkoelsch: Yeah, but the dwarves don't live here, they just live near here.

MrX: As long as we don't keep ignoring Rastus...