Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• E

• Total voters
R

Rando

Ignoring Rastus' pleas for help, you turn away from the hall junction and return to the guard station, convinced that the goblins in the catacombs will be occupied for quite some time.

The guard station reeks of filth and goblin dung. It would seem that for toilet purposes they simply used a small bucket and rarely dumped it out. Large, black bugs and worms crawl and writhe through the mess, over bed and cooking pot alike.

While rumaging through the molding sacks and boxes, overturning cots and tables, Rastus scurries up from behind and tugs on your pant leg...

"Please sir, I am not acustomed to begging, but I will if I must. You may be able to escape this place, but I do not think you can dismiss the aide I've given you thus. If you abandon me here, you seeming a good person, I do think your conscious will haunt you..."

During Rastus diatribe you continue to dig and rumage. At last, you find the short sword you came in with, and the strange potion flask you found in the tomb's entrance way.

As you turn to give Rastus your answer, you hear a goblin voice coming down the hall, from the direction of the catacombs.

"Whys I gots ta go get torches. Whys can't Blorbo or Smooge. I guess now since Gorbo's dead I'm the whipping whelp for the boss to pick on..."

This lone goblin continues to talk to himself as he aproches the guard station. All the while, Rastus just sits in the middle of the hall, looking as dejected as a rat can seem...

Choose Your Path...

A Spring from your hiding place and kill the goblin with your sword.
B Hide against the wall and try to capture the goblin.
C Take off running up the stairs and back to the hall junction.
D Throw the potion flask at the goblin's face.
E Pick up Rastus and offer him to the goblin as a meal and a bribe.

T

terzarima

Hide against the wall... spring behind him, cover his mouth and put a sword to his neck!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But for now I agree with the majority, that we should attempt to capture this whiney goblin that's headed our way.

Maybe Rastus will stop whining if we do :rolleyes: