• E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Rando

**at last, we have a winner!**

When last we left our hero, an ambush was set and one of the goblins killed. The other goblins have split up and gone down seperate halls.

Seeing your chance, you drop the goblin's corpse and make haste towards the south hall.

"I wonder where he's going?" you hear Rastus say.

You sprint past the sarcophagus and towards the cells where you were recently a prisoner. Moving quickly past the cells, you take the steps two at a time.

At the top of the stairs, you now find your self in a four-way junction of hall ways.

To the right you can see a large set of double doors and the flicker of fire-light coming through the cracks around it.

To the left is another double-door, but it is dark where ever that one leads.

Straight ahead, the passage goes on through a grand hall covered in tapastrys, with a floor decorated with strange tiles. This hall leads on for about 100 feet before ending a a "T" junction.

And, of course, the hall behind you leads downstairs to the cell block and the guards station, and the catacombs beyond that.

While you take a momnet to examine your options, you hear Rastus scurry up behind you.

"Where do you think your going? You made a pledge to help me remove this curse and destoy the evil of this place. Don't think you can just walk out on me."

Choose your path...

A Turn around, apologize to Rastus, and head back for the catacombs.
B Go back down to the guard station and search it.
C Go left, through the darkened door way.
D Go right, through the fire-lit door way.
E Go straight, through the grand hall.
F Step on Rastu's head, thus ending your pledge.

A

Apollo

He keeps asking if we want to search the Guard station. At this point, I'm thinking there must be something darn useful in there. Send Rastus to let us know if the gobbos are coming back while we're searching, and we should be fine.

E

ElGato

Agreed as well. There better be something cool there, though.