Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

• G

• Total voters
R

Rando

You shove Gorbo into the cell and slam the door closed behind him. Still in a daze, the goblin tumbles to the floor and lands face first into the debris.

"Now, it is my turn to take action." says the rat, and he squeezes his way under the cell door.

Peering into the cell from the hall, you see the mysterious rat stand up on it's hind feet and raise it's front paws into the air. He begins chanting a strange spell in his ratty voice and does a little circular dance. suddenly, the cell is filled with the frenzied sqeeks of hundreds of rats. They poor in from every crack and crevice.

All the rodents, as if in a group madness, converge on Gorbo and set to eating him alive! Luckily, he is still under the influence of your charm and makes no reaction. The goblin is quickly covered entirely by the swarm, and when they disipate back into their holes in a few moments, all that remains of poor Gorbo is a blood smeered skeleton and the set of keys he was holding.

The strange talking rat comes back from under the door into the hall and sits at your feet.

"Can't have him talking to the others, 'em?"

Choose Your Path...

A Kill the demonic, blood-thirsty rat!
B Search the guard station
C Go in for the keys and then search the other cells
D Demand to know the story behind the talking rat.
E Go left
F Go right
G Beg for your life before the rat calls more of his ilk to eat you!

R

rkoelsch

d. You know rando is not going to let up until we find out about this rat. though I think A. is a more appropriate answer.

A

arhar

Just a suggestion: Maybe you should put reminders in the beginning of these things, like "In the last installment, you were faced with ......, and you chose ..... "

Oh, and I vote G