Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

• G

• Total voters
R

Rando

With athe flick of your wrist and quick, archaic word Gorbo's eyes glaze over and his mouth drops open. He stands there in the open doorway, slack-jawed and drooling, slightly swaying back and forth.

"My goodness", says the mysterious talking rat. "I had no idea that you were a sorcerer. That makes your presence here all the more unusual."

You know that the spell won't last long, so you go out into the hall as quick as you can. The rat follows.

The hall goes left and right, and straight ahead is a little alcove that must serve as the guard's station. There is a fire place with a cooking pot on it, some nasty looking sacks, a couple of boxes and a pair of straw filled cots.

To the left you see a stair case going up. (In case you've forgotton, this is the direction that the other goblin guards went)

To the right the hall disapears into darkness.

Also, on your side of the hall are two more cells. It seems you occupied the middle cell.

"What do you intend to do about dear Mr. Gorbo?" inquires the rat.

Choose your path...

A Search the guard's station.
B Dispatch Gorbo by breaking his neck.
C Take Gorbo's keys and toss the other cells.
D Lock Gorbo into your cell.
E Go left.
F Go right.
G Kick the rat.

D

Daggertooth

I don't check back in a few days and you go on without me. Ah well, not voting for 3 events won't kill me. :p

I'd say Lock Gorbo in the cell. That auta be good. Though kicking the rat could be fun. ;)

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

D. That way, when he recovers, he can't go fetch the other goblins. You can search the place after you've secured him in the cell.

S

sageridder

We had no option to gag him so locked up or not he will sing.Snap his pencil neck then do as we wish at our (relative)leasure.