Chipatog v. Train III: Three strikes?

T

train

main - play lotus, badlands, sac the lotus for white, badlands, play radiant's dragoons - gain 5 pay 4 for necro and draw 4 at eot, done...

Wicked:
Life: 14
In Hand: 6
In Play: Swamp
GY: Diabolic Vision, Polluted Delta, Ancestral Recall, Chainer's Edict, Vampiric Tutor, Swamp, Island, Underground Sea, Library of Alexandria, Mox Jet.
RFG:

Train:
Life: 8
In Hand: 5
In Play: City of solitude, Necropotence, Fastbond
GY: Dark Rit., Skulking Fugitive, Lotus Petal, Dark Rit., Sw, Mtn, Karp Forest, Badland, Armageddon, Meltdown, Lotus
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

K, Draw, play swamp, done...

Wicked:
In Play: 2 Swamps
GY: Diabolic Vision, Polluted Delta, Ancestral Recall, Chainer's Edict, Vampiric Tutor, Swamp, Island, Underground Sea, Library of Alexandria, Mox Jet.
RFG:

Train:
Life: 8
In Play: City of solitude, Necropotence, Fastbond, Radiant's Draggons(2/5, Echo)
GY: Dark Rit., Skulking Fugitive, Lotus Petal, Dark Rit., Sw, Mtn, Karp Forest, Badland, Armageddon, Meltdown, Lotus
RFG

T

train

Untap, main - play C of Brass, play mox sapphire, tap badlands and sapphire for time walk, tap city for green, reclaim the lotus, pay 6 to necro to 7 cards...

Next turn... untap, main, play lotus, play mtn, sac lotus for green, tap lands, play recycle, play pearl, draw, play jet, draw, tap jet for ritual, draw, tap pearl, dragoons gain 5, draw, play city of brass, draw, play mtn, draw, play swamp, draw, play mox diamond discarding Mtn, draw, play badland, draw, swamp, draw, play sneak attack, draw...

Sneak 2 phyrexian colosss and attack for 16... I'm assuming that's it for today... (I stopped keeping up with it below.... but I'm sure you can follow it...)

Wicked:
In Play: 2 Swamps
RFG:

Train:
Life: 1
In Play: Badlands x2, City of Brass, , Mtn, Recycle, pearl, jet, dragoons, CoB, mtn, swamp, City of solitude, Necropotence, Fastbond, Radiant's Draggons(2/5, Echo), Sapphire, Diamond, Swamp, sneak attack, play mtn,
GY: Dark Rit., Skulking Fugitive, Lotus Petal, Dark Rit., Sw, Mtn, Karp Forest, Badland, Armageddon, Meltdown, Reclaim, Lotus, Ritual, Mtn,
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

No, that's not it for today...with that assault, and that City in play, I can't do a thing, and that's it for the match!

Man, I just can't seem to beat Train. I can beat SpiderMan, but not Train. Maybe I should play the ElfCore against you next time.

T

train

City of solitude was the only reason I won a typeI tourney a long time ago... My opponent had the answer in nevinyrral's disk, but he couldn't stop me from getting rid of it with the City in play...

Eventually I did to him what I just played against you... except I decked him... i just think Sneaky is so much more mana efficient... The deck is a lot of 1-of's... not too much besides lands and rituals repeat themselves...

Sorry Wicked...

What does your deck do?...:)

W

WickedBoy6

Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't really DO anything. It was just an excuse to use the uber-power cards on Apprentice. I guess if it DId anything, it was a slight-discard with card-drawing, using search cards to find Visara & control the creature battle.

T

train

The one thing I know about type one is that if people have the right cards, there won't be a creature battle...

That's why i like sneaky... it's a little unexpected...

I did notice some typo errors through our game... but i believe the outcome would have been the same... The one thing that hurt you so much was the City of Solitude... and that really only came into play if you had counters...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My decks definitely aren't powered like that. They're "Type 1" but more casual, trying to use cards that aren't really used :)

T

train

That is the only deck I play blue in... and you can see how wrong it is...

Blue just stinks....

W

WickedBoy6

K, now re-tooling Type 1 Apprentice Bruise deck to make it all-black or possibly Black/Green