Chipatog Invitation: Looking for a Duel

W

WickedBoy6

I'm not sure when, I'm not sure with what, but I wanna try dueling a fellow CPA member on the board. I'm hoping for train or Sipder-Man, but anyone'll do. If I'm not posting tomorrow or this weekend, I'll definitely be ready for a match Monday.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I'll play ya with a casual deck. I'm not on during the weekend so if we do get started today, 2:30 PM EST is the latest I'll be here.

T

train

2:30EST ???... Talk about getting off early from work...;) :p

I got dibs on the next game...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I'm here at 6:00 AM... and you should talk, Mr. Early Lunch ;)

No reason why he can't play both of us at the same time (unless he's using the same deck and doesn't want to preview it for the other game :) )

T

train

Best time for me is starting Mon. anyway...

And I understand...

I actually ahev a flexible job schedule... I've gone in as early as 4:45am and as late as 7:45... but as long as the stores are taken care of it really doesn't matter... and most calls last about 3 minutes anywho...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I work for the federal government and so am on flextime; I can get in anywhere between 6-8:30 AM and work 9 hours later and get off the 10th day of every pay week (which is why I'm off every other Friday). I like to get in early though 'cause no one's really here then and I miss most of the traffic.

T

train

I just have the straight 4 on, 3 off schedule... and If I need days off just switch with someone... So I guess I really only work 1 out of 14 days...:p :cool: :D

Technically I'm there... but like i said - the work may only add up to one day...

W

WickedBoy6

Alright, I'll play Spiderman first, then Train. I'll be playing a deck I've explained before, but not sure if it'll work here. I'll let you choose if you want to play or draw. I just hope you're not too busy with the other games running.

WickedBoy6:
Life:20
In Play:
In Hand:
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan:
In Play:
In Hand:
GY:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Damn internet blinked out. K, I'll draw seven & Keep as well. You're move.

SpiderMan:
In Play:
In Hand: 7
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play:
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Quicksand, Done.

SpiderMan:
In Play: Quicksand
In Hand: 6
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play:
GY:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Okay.
Draw, playing Forest, Tap to play Elvish Pioneer, playing Forest from hand into play tapped, done.

SpiderMan:
In Play: Quicksand
In Hand: 6
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests (both T), Elvish Pioneer
In Hand: 5
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Forest, BoP, Done.

SpiderMan:
In Play: Quicksand, Forest(T), BOP(0/1)
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests (both T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1)
GY:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, Draw, playing Forest, tap to play Concordant Crossroads, tapping other forests for Priest of Titania, tapping that Priest for GG, playing another Priest of Titania, attack with new Priest & Pioneer, passing on stack.

SpiderMan:
In Play: Quicksand, Forest(T), BOP(0/1)
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Forests (all T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1, attacking), Priest of Titania (1/1, tapped), Priest of Titania (1/1, attacking), Concordant Crossroads
In Hand: 2
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll sac the Quicksand to the Attacking Priest. Nothing after that (unless you do something else).

W

WickedBoy6

Nope, finished with attack. Done.

SpiderMan:
Life: 19
In Play: Forest(T), BOP(0/1)
GY: Quicksand
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Life: 20
In Play: 3 Forests (all T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1, tapped), Priest of Titania (1/1, tapped), Concordant Crossroads
GY: Priest of Titania
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Mt, done.

SpiderMan:
In Play: Mt, Forest, BOP(0/1)
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Forests (all T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1, tapped), Priest of Titania (1/1, tapped), Concordant Crossroads
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, Draw, playing Gaea's Cradle, tapping a forest to play a second Pioneer, attacking with all three.

SpiderMan:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Forests (one T), Gaea's Cradle, 2 Elvish Pioneers(1/1, both attacking), Priest of Titania (1/1, attacking), Concordant Crossroads
In Hand: 1
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Done, and tomorrow, it is.

SpiderMan:
Life: 16
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Forests (one T), Gaea's Cradle, 2 Elvish Pioneers(1/1, tapped), Priest of Titania (1/1, tapped), Concordant Crossroads
In Hand: 1
RFG: