Checking in.

N

nanokill

well...welcome to our little corner of the web.....some of the people here are pretty sane, others less so, enjoy your stay ...heres your complimentary strait jacket...trust me..you'll need it.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Let's see:

...who bothers reading this that the ultimate magic player has arrived...

-The Magician
Here is the key to your room, and here one for your ego's room.

just kiddin'

Welcome

::summons three random artifacts and juggles::

D

Dementia

I'm sure we can find SOME place big enough for you ego like the Astrodome or Rhode Island :)

T

The Magician

I suppose if you all knelt down and submitted to my superior might . . .

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

if I hadn't deviced this little anti-"knel down and submit to some might" device.

I will bow to nobody!!...damn rotten thing isn't working.... no ........ damn.

::face drops to the floor in the direction of some mouse, just passing by::

A

Almindhra

Actually, I think I brought the Magician here...He was mesmerized by my name...;)...

T

The Magician

As mesmerizing as your name is, Almindhra, it is not what lead me here. I had no idea this was your regular haunt when I registered.

Perhaps it was mere fate that our paths have crossed once again. Perhaps there is a higher power at work here. Perhaps the multi-universes have aligned in this point in time and space merely for the purpose of meaningful conversation between two parallel minds.

We may never know . . .

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by The Magician
Perhaps it was mere fate that our paths have crossed once again. Perhaps there is a higher power at work here. Perhaps the multi-universes have aligned in this point in time and space merely for the purpose of meaningful conversation between two parallel minds.
Wait, wait just a minute...Fate only bonked me once over the head 3 years ago...And that was enough for me...;)...

And thanks Spidey for the compliment...:)...

D

DÛke

...welcome.

Magician, if your mind is "parallel" with Almindhra's, then it probably interesects with mine a couple of times...at some critical vertices. ;)