Cheating at W2

Shall we delete the "correct warriors riddles" post?

• Yes! We must stop this foul play at once!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fine with me. I don't use it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! I am dependent on that post for my whole warriors well-being!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MrXarvox

Today, the Gamemaster of Warriors 2 re-vamped the berry and potion engines because people were posting the formulae online when they were discovered. With this trend, riddles are soon to follow, and do we really want to trouble old Zakarias Persson, who makes such a wonderful game for us, with having to find new riddles to replace all the old ones?

Shall we, the CPA, clean up our act and delete the "Correct Warrior Riddles" post, to avert this from happening (at least avert it being caused by us)?
I move that we should, and draw attention to the topic using this poll.

Stop cheating!

S

sageridder

Agreed, I guess the only warriors thread we could keep is simply posting stats since it gives no game secrets.

P

Prince RXI

I really do not care because I get most of the riddles on the first try, but just let me write down the ones that are in that post first, ok? I will do it before 3 days are up.

Prince RXI, answers to buy, answers to sell... which is the better???

S

sageridder

Originally posted by Prince RXI
I really do not care because I get most of the riddles on the first try, but just let me write down the ones that are in that post first, ok? I will do it before 3 days are up.
Put it in printable version (option at bottom of page) and print.
If he is really serious about this it wouldn't be too hard to find threads like this with a search. I would not like to see anyone banned from the game due to these threads, I say dump them before anyone get's banned.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
As I said in the other thread. But I guess I understand ol' Zak's point of view, and I really haven't been using it any more anyways, so I don't really mind that it's gone either...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's kinda like Net decks, now that you think about it... except once the correct answer is posted, you'll always win... :D Wonder if there's any way of "punishing" or discouraging Net copiers like Zak did... :p