Chaosroll?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, I've been reading some older threads and finding some games that have this "Chaosroll" thing. Explanation please? Spidey?

It looks like a lot of fun, though! Once explanation has been had, who's up for a game?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh... memories...

Basically in Apprentice, there's a ChaosWorld type effect that like any EnchantWorld; it affects all players. Then at the beginning of your turn, you roll for a ChaosEffect (the types of rolls are in Apprentice, although I'm sure they're on the Net somewhere). That's pretty much it.

I'm up for a game :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so. Unless you specify a certain format or whatever, but if it's Vintage Constructed, obviously anything goes. It's basically just a duel with the chaos stuff thrown in.

So do you want one-on-one or MP?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
One-on-one would be best (I think), as the Chaosroll thing would makes things too confusing with too many people (for me right now, anyway).

Wanna do extended legal with Lorwyn?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'm in and I have a deck or 2...

Or we could finish the build a decks and use those in the choasroll

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOOOOoooo! I like that idea. After we finish those, we can do that!!!

But, until then, I'll build a deck to use against each of you.... then I'll play you guys starting Monday. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I like that idea also... although the Build a Decks don't seem to be getting the participation rhe first round did...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's roughly it, just that the Chaos Lists are the ones in Apprentice; I didn't think up of any on my own :)

If you don't have access to Apprentice during the day, I can roll your Chaos effect on your turn if you want :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I just generated my packs. I'll my deck later. BUT, to be fair, we can start and I'll go last.

Ransac, cpa trash man