Chaos!

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Jaws10387, Jul 31, 2000.

1. Jaws10387 Hiding

New battle! Each player chooses up to 2 colors. players may use any cards following T1 rules. Each player may only use 4 of a certain card. Players have 30 lands 15 of each color + 5 duals of that color combination. Land destruction cards are banned. All other lands are banned. Each player has 100 life. Post your life total in the subject bar.
    I'm blue+red. tap 6 blue and 15 red Shivan Hellkite. 2 Propaganda. 2 AEther Storm.
  2. urzas_mistress New Member

ooooh, goody!

4 shahrazad
    4 divine intervention
    1 enlightened tutor

4 teferri's puzzlebox
    4 sands of time

4 soldier of fortune
    4 mana clash
    4 game of chaos
    1 fork

15 plains
    15 mountains

tee hee wanna' play? ^_^
  3. krichaiushii New Member

What a good idea, red and blue!

I think I will tap an island for a BEB, targeting the Shivan Hellkite. Then, I will play Auraflux (1 island, 2 mountains). All other enchantments have an upkeep of 2! Teehee!

Then, I will play 4 Yotian Soldiers (6 islands, 6 mountains) -- neatly avoiding the effect of your Aether Flashes, as Yotian Soldiers are not Summon Creatures. Unless that doesn't work under 6th rules... then I am in trouble!

Next.
  4. Jaws10387 Hiding

I don't have AEther flashes they are AEther Storms so either take back the creatures or lose 8 life. And they don't avoid the pay 8 life.
    Urza's Mistress: you don't need a deck you can use alomost any card at any time if you have the mana. And you start with the mana.
  5. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Blue-Green.

Tap two Islands...play Stasis. Next?
  6. krichaiushii New Member

My error, so I will suck up the damage.

Tap a mountain, REB the Stasis.

I quietly await my untap phase.
  7. urzas_mistress New Member

i tap for two white and cast shahrazad. in response to casting shahrazad, i tap for two red and cast fork, targeting the shahrazad.

now we get to play TWO subgames. yay!
  8. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Is shahrazad even a card? I looked it up and it doesent seem to excist. If it does, wheres it from and wahts it do?
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Plus a bunch of additional rulings/clarifications/errata.