challenger

D

Dark Horse

Ya see Mr Golem sirrah, if you had done your homework and read a few of the other threads, you'd see that im the well err... cough... Evincar of Rath. By Yawgmoths decree even. He was in debt so he gave me Rath, including 18,000 miles of Rath's Edge. If your expecting help from there, youre in trouble.

Oh yeah, I sent a mogg fire safety patrol to survey youre base camp, and it turns out your in violation of ordinance's 1472-1511. Thats quite a large fine, and as head of the interplaner revenue service, Im gonna make sure pay it promptly, and remove all the hazards from the proximity.

Ya can't beat me, I'm the system.

A

Apollo

Apollo leads his horde of Orcs charging into battle.

Hey, wait a minute. Lots of my phoenix buddies are Bogardan... I don't want to fight them.

Apollo and his Orcs wander off again. Apollo roasts one that is attempting to burp the alphabet.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Being a red/blue mage i will help defend Boggarden. Will anyone help me?

N

nanokill

don't worry apollo the phoenix nesting area will be left alone.
we won't attack your friends
:D:D:D:D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I got an idea. I'll give your stink monkeys(orcs) free laser corrective surgery. All you have to do is line them up at the machines i've set up. These are "freak out" checked, and won't anytime soon. Come on, most those things don't look like they can see a foot in front of them. It's a good deal.

D

Dark Horse

No offense Nano, your a grwat guy, but my place is attacking you, not allying with you.

Reforms Mogg personal irritation legion to rip the wings off your angels, steal the woes weird hat, and desecrate the undead that follow Riva.

Oh wait, hes evil. In that case, I get my Mogg Theists to consecrate your undead. :)

Too bogardan and away.

By the way, to keep your dark power from surfacing, I'm tithing Yawgy to leave Rath and my forces alone. Also, im activating my 15,000 miles of Raths edge on your angels, your in trouble.

N

nanokill

I cast a wake of destruction and target rath's edge. I give my angels protection from red and send them into battle against bogardan

leave my angel's alone Dark h.

onward to bogardan

A

Apollo

Hm, I don't know Pie-Eater, those machines don't look too safe...

Apollo glances over at his Orc horde, who are busy trying to drink out of otters.

Ah, what the heck, line 'em up!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Isn't Phyrexian Technology great??
:A gentle hum as the thousands of lasers start up:
Now tell them to sit down, and hold still, or they won't eat any newbie turkey.

A

Apollo

Apollo yells, "OK boys, just hold still and Mister Pie-Eater will fix you right up.

27 Orcs jerk their head around to look at Apollo and have their heads roasted.

D'oh!