challenger

N

nanokill

Ahhhh... for our next campaign ,i say that these battles have been hollow victories, no real challenge has reared it's head in battle, my next battle will be for the sake of a challenge, and this battle ,let it be not for good or for evil but for the sake of a challenge, and with this in mind i say let us attack bogardian for that may be a challenge, for there we may have fun, for there when you kill a creature it just returns back for more, for there they have powerful spellshapers, and there they can use their own terrain as a weapon. let us attack not for good or for evil but for the sake of a challenge. all who are with me follow if you want.

my angels and forces are ready, all who are ready heed my summons

N

nanokill

nice to have you along Riva, your help is welcomed. let us call the others to the challenge

F

Fire Slinger

I think the problem is, is that the people you are fighting do not fight back. You should form teams and battle each other in tourney battles.

N

Neo_Keo

blood, carnage, when will this all end?

oh well, you guys know what to do?

N

NeuroDeus

After discussing it over with my force of Jhovalls, Angel Soldiers and Rebels we decide to join your cause.

N

nanokill

nice to have u aboard nuerodeus,

oh and fireslinger we have already done that and also is what happened on the infamous uncle sam thread so i am a bit reluctant because it easily gets out of hand.

D

Dark Horse

Commander Okk the Elder Goblin Nabob Cabin hand at your service. With that comes my mogg legions and my impeccable skills at balancing funds for the gods of the planes.

Yeah. Im still embarassed about that thread. And to think I started it ech. However, if we have a moderator participate, I think it would work.

The forces of Planet Rat and the Plane of Rath vs Serra's Realm and a lot of undead.

N

nanokill

ok commander nice to have you, we will begin a soon as a few more people join the combat reserve list

so far these are the participating armies:
the leaders

nanokill
riva iron grip
Nuerodeus
Darkhorse

and of course the monitorings of Neo_keo

D

Dark Horse

I think its a great idea and cant wait to get others opinions on em.

N

nanokill

sure we can dark horse, i already did post up a deck,
a derange one but a deck.

T

Thrash Golem

I shall summon upon my firefiends.. and my hammers!

I will summon hammer-wielding fire fiends of Bogardan.

Then i'll unleash a Heart of Bogardan on everything.

Bogardan and Rath shall unite! Rathi dragons, go in for the kill! Furnace of Rath, do your stuff..

N

nanokill

ohh....you just made a bad career move.....nanokill summons his legions and they exterminate the fire fiends and the dragons, nanokill extinguishes the heart of bogardians and after his forces are beaten nanokill sends thrash off to his room to think about what he just did. "the battle wasn't going to start for a while,I'll just call that a warmup exercise."

T

Thrash Golem

Hey
Neurodeus - - -

If child of Gaea owned Gaea's Cradle, wouldn't it be Child of Gaea's Cradle?

T

Thrash Golem

Nano, u fell formy illusions of grandeur.. haha

Im a blue mage.. I summon propaganda so u cant attack.. force of will your attempts to live.. and crush you with my thousands of krakens.

oh yeah i bring out a Rising waters.. my pirates at my rishadan port annul your anything, and i bring the air assault with stronghold zeppelins.

[Edited by Thrash Golem on September 7th, 2000 at 01:02 AM]

N

nanokill

i exterminate your krakens, destroy your propeganda and cast a stasis field around you until i can figure out what to do with you, i also send skragnoths to monitor you in your field, and set up a few mages to control any spells you may ty to cast, stay out of the battle you will not win

T

Thrash Golem

hello masticore, bye bye scragnoth. stasis is blue. u haf to pay the upkeep. no islands, sorry.. u cant just say i exterminate your krakens.

i cats a spell that kills you no matter what

N

nanokill

argg, i cart extermination on your krakens, my avatar if hope takes your killing spell,my angels capture you and hold you for questioning, while i send Dw51688 Or ertai to keep watch over you, do not try to attack me, you will not win and any spells you may cast i or my mages and allies will counter just leave us alone. I can defeat you on this any day. just stop the futile attacks while i am offline.

N

nanokill

oh and i had captured your in a stasis field/bubble, (not using a magic card), you are disconnected from the outside world and your strenght and magic are nullified inside the bubble.

N

NeuroDeus

Note to Thrash Golem... When you were young did your cradle belong to you or to your dad who of course bought it ?