Chain of Acid

C

Captain Caveman

Is Chain of Acid good? What would be the best way to use it?

A Land Destruction deck?

B/g Braids?

If someone Chained your land third turn would you keep the
chain going?

Lookin for opinions,
Caveman

L

Lotus Mox

Chain of Acid is an inferior Creeping Mold, except it costs only 1 colored mana and might have a better effect in Multiplayer or vs. weak opponents.

So the only decks I'd consider the Chain would be decks which splash G, like the B/g Braids deck you mentioned, or which need additional Creeping Mold effects.
It should usually be part of a land destruction deck. Theoretically it could also work as a splashable Green disenchant, but I think Naturalize fits this role better.

To Chain or not to Chain?
I would Chain again if I had the better board position and don't need the land anymore, but generally your opponent should only Chain if he thinks it's better for him when you Chain again, OTOH he might just trick you into thinking it would be better for him...

N

Nightstalkers

we just cant get over all of the chains!!!
what is up with the junk cards@!#!$#

T

train

Chains are not junk - Chains are MADDDDD BEATSSSS!!!!!!!

T

ThornElemental14

Chain of Acid is great for multiplayer games but stinks for one-on-one match. I have a Braids and its in one of my decks. She is good for running down your opponents early in the good. In the end Chain of Acid is a great card and should be in every deck.

T

ThornElemental14

It looks like no one cares about the Chain of Acid. Its a good card though.;)

J

Jigglypuff

People care about the Chain. It's just that it's difficult to use it to maximum effect because of it's limitations and it's steep "chaining" cost.

(- Steve -)

I

Istanbul

Not ALL of the Chains are bad.

In particular, I like Chain of Plasma.