*CAUTION*The Freedom Thread!*CAUTION*

F

FmK-AnC

well.. yeah... i guess you could say that... its just ... hes rambling on.. about nothing... and... hes... yeah

N

Nightstalkers

Rambling? I only post on four other forums, chat, start a philosophical debate with the facilities smartest and most drugged animal, and listening to hours of really wierd music, all at the same time!

I think I should start cutting back into sanity now.

F

FmK-AnC

yeah... please do... i already speak... in small enough....... bits... i dont need to add rambling too...

N

Nightstalkers

Your only 15 years of age, you'll see what happens when you get as old as me.

N

Nightstalkers

Hey buddy, I had to look at your profile to figure it out, you can at least do the same.

N

Nightstalkers

WHAT!

oh well, guess it keeps you in the dark, eh ya whipersnapper! :D

R

Reverend Love

You know there's chatrooms for these kind of things...that is all.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Pina Colada Butt Lotion.......................

............that's right, uh huh. You can find it at K-/Wal-Mart

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Why use a chatroom when you can use the forums?

Oh, and I'm currently loaning out our chatroom to another forum board. Can you blame us? its unused, smells, and it makes us more money.

S

Svenmonkey

Stop this ruse. Heck, it's not even worthy of the title "ruse" since it's so obvious.

N

Nightstalkers

What deception? Its the truth, we get a whopping five dollars, and another forum gets to steal anothers bandwidth until they can find a chat room of their own.

M

Mazzak

ruse rhymes with shoes, which incidentally protect your feet from rogue nails and flesh eating slugs.

Sterling silver sux0rz

My posts are GROSS. A funny joke! hah hah, diminutive peachseed that the best Potted meat comes from Armour brand. I prefer tangerine over tamarind any day of the month.... or do I??????
It is all a mystery to me.

N

Nightstalkers

My posts are GROSS. A funny joke! hah hah, diminutive peachseed that the best Potted meat comes from Armour brand. I prefer tangerine over tamarind any day of the month.... or do I??????
It is all a mystery to me.
We all have our bouts of madness sometime or another. Ours is just dependant upon the concensus of our group.

Anyone play Myst? or Riven?

S

Svenmonkey

I've played them all, but I haven't beaten Exile yet and I cheated in Riven for some reason.

Originally posted by Mazzak:

ruse rhymes with shoes, which incidentally protect your feet from rogue nails...
False! I have a nail hole in my shoe from a rusty nail in a board in the woods.

N

Nightstalkers

I just got done with Riven a couple of hours ago... Pity, I bought it on saturday :(