1xShield Sphere
1xMox Emerald

Lands
35xForest
1xShivan Oasis
1xElfhame Palace
6xPlains
4xMountain

I know it's an oversized beast of a deck, but it's a lot of fun to play with. For me anyway, nobody likes playing against it, unless it's a duel and they're running heavy counterspells, but for multiplayer, it's great. By fourth or fifth turn, I should have out enough card drawing to hit one of the two recycles or a tutor for it. After I drop a recycle, I usually end up killing everyone before the end of my turn that turn. And with the digger/vitalize/elves aspect of the combo, it doesn't matter how many times someone says no to burn spell, it can come back and I can hit them with the same spell they countered. Dissipate hurts this deck, as well as lobotomy, which is why I've tried to use several different cards that serve the same purpose, so that it will take multiple remove from games to stop the combo. I try to play this against unsuspecting people only, since once you know how the deck works, you use everything you've got to stop me.

L

lilpinhead

ok, so what exactly is this combo thing? kil before the end of your turn ehhh? how..gimme a typical draw and play by play type thing for your kilings... (im the dumb one)
-lilpinhead