Limited 19
hand 5
library 51
play

(T) Blood Crypt (B/R)
(T) Scrubland (B/W)
(T) Battlefield Forge (1/R/W)
(U) Sol Ring

(U) Dwarven Patrol (4/2 - Doesn't untap during untap step. Whenever controller plays a nonred spell, untap Dwarven Patrol)
(S) Nezumi Graverobber (2/1 1B: Remove a card in an opponents grave from the game. If that was the last, flip this)

graveyard:

Ransac 16
hand 5
library 50
play

(T) Savannah (W/G)
(T) Taiga (R/G)
(T) Plains

Celestial Dawn (Absolutely everything I have is white..... everything)
(U) Scroll Rack (1,T: Swap any number of cards in my hand for same number of cards on top of my library.)

graveyard:

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Dwarf and Rat. You take 6?

I'll tap out for Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran (which unfortunately is red :( )

Done.

Limited 19
hand 5
library 50
play

(T) Blood Crypt (B/R)
(T) Scrubland (B/W)
(T) Sol Ring

(T) Dwarven Patrol (4/2 - Doesn't untap during untap step. Whenever controller plays a nonred spell, untap Dwarven Patrol)
(T) Nezumi Graverobber (2/1 1B: Remove a card in an opponents grave from the game. If that was the last, flip this)
(S) Agrus Kos (3/3. If it attacks, all attacking red crit get +2/+0 and all attacking white crit get +0/+2)
graveyard:

Ransac 10?
hand 5
library 50
play

(T) Savannah (W/G)
(T) Taiga (R/G)
(T) Plains

(U) Scroll Rack (1,T: Swap any number of cards in my hand for same number of cards on top of my library.)

graveyard:

L

Limited

Ransac? I can understand you don't want to die, but ignoring this game won't make it go away!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I may have to concede this game. My computer froze up and had to shut down. When it did, Apprentice deleted my game. That's why I haven't updated. I've spent the past week trying to restore the game.

Not happening, which really sucks. I had Balance in hand.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Can't you remember what you had in your hand? Or just take what you know and reshuffle and draw the rest.

(allthough.. Balance? Sheez :()

:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Works for me. I'll take the damage.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Zuran Orb, Balance. (You discard 1 card and sac your creatures. Waiting to see what you discard)

Limited 19
hand 5
library 50
play

(T) Blood Crypt (B/R)
(T) Scrubland (B/W)
(T) Sol Ring

(T) Dwarven Patrol (4/2 - Doesn't untap during untap step. Whenever controller plays a nonred spell, untap Dwarven Patrol)
(T) Nezumi Graverobber (2/1 1B: Remove a card in an opponents grave from the game. If that was the last, flip this)
(S) Agrus Kos (3/3. If it attacks, all attacking red crit get +2/+0 and all attacking white crit get +0/+2)
graveyard:

Ransac
hand 4
library 49
play

(T) Savannah (W/G)
(T) Taiga (R/G)
(U) Plains

Zuran Orb (Sac a land: Gain 2 life

graveyard: Balance

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Scroll Rack for 4, play Tundra. Done.

Limited 19
hand 4
library 50
play

(T) Blood Crypt (B/R)
(T) Scrubland (B/W)
(T) Sol Ring

graveyard: Manacles of Decay, Agrus Kos, Dwarven Patrol, Graverobber

Ransac
hand 3
library 49
play

(T) Savannah (W/G)
(T) Taiga (R/G)
(T) Plains
(U) Tundra (U/W)

(T) Scroll Rack (1,T: Swap any number of cards in my hand for same number of cards on top of my library.)

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Right.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Badlands

Done :(

Limited 19
hand 4
library 49
play

(U) Badlands (B/R)
(U) Blood Crypt (B/R)
(U) Scrubland (B/W)
(U) Battlefield Forge (1/R/W)
(U) Sol Ring

graveyard: Manacles of Decay, Agrus Kos, Dwarven Patrol, Graverobber

Ransac 10
hand 3
library 49
play

(T) Savannah (W/G)
(T) Taiga (R/G)
(T) Plains
(U) Tundra (U/W)

(T) Scroll Rack (1,T: Swap any number of cards in my hand for same number of cards on top of my library.)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, it happened again. Computer shut down and the game was lost. I think I'm just gonna give this game to you and use my printed out deck for the last game. Which sucks, cause I had Seismic Assault and Enlightened Tutor (go fetch Land Tax). But, c'est la vie.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ransac, try writing down (either on paper or computer) every card you draw. That way you can reconstruct your hand whenever you get shut down.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
TomB said:
Or use that Excel spreadsheet of train's to track your deck...:)
Where can I get a copy of Train's spreadsheet?
I have one, but if his is better I'll use that.

D

DarthFerret

I have a written out list at home of each game I am involved in. This merely involves my cards in hand, since all other cards are listed in the post. This has worked great for me because I usually have to take my computer to work at least 2 x a week. I do wish Apprentice could save a solitare game in progress however, simply because rebuilding the board does get to be a bit monotonous.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can send train's Excel sheet out if he doesn't - it uses the hidden row attribute for the library and has zones for In Play, Hand, Graveyard, etc.

I just save all of my draws on Wordpad and reconstruct the game every morning. It was a bit tedious when there were lots of games going on, but now it's just DF's and the tribal game. For Mindmaster I just keep the Deck Editor open. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I can't attach anything to the emails the board uses, so if anyone wants me to send out a copy they'll have to PM me their email addy...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
How come you can't attach anything, TomB?

Here's a ZIPPED Excel file of the worksheet. If you can't d/l it or unzip it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you unzipped.

Attachments