CASUAL DECKS TOURNEY!: DarthFerret 5-Color vs BigBlue U/G

B

BigBlue

Sorry to hear about the Funeral, no worries.

Eat the attack, Untap, Draw, Play Island, Play Yaviyama's Embrace on the Queen, Done after that.

DarthFerret: 18
Hand: 1
Library: 38
In Play:

(U) Plateau (W/R)
(U) Volcanic Island(U/R)
(U) Bayou (B/G)
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Plains

Enchant: Land Tax (fun stuff here!)
Survival of the Fittest

(A) Sliver Queen (7/7 2: make a sliver token)

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Savanah, Terminate, Putrid Warrior, Sliver Overlord, Watchwolf, Crystaline Sliver, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Birds of Paradise

RFG:

BigBlue: 6
Library: 35
In Play:

(TTTTTT) Island x6
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Sliver Queen (9/9; Trample; 2: put a 1/1 colorless sliver into play) enchanted w/ Yavimaya's Embrace

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorcerer, Creeping Mold, Citanul Heirophants, Verdant Force, Fact or Fiction, Wall of Blossoms, Island, Tropical Island, Force of Will, Regrowth, Natural Order, Craw Giant, Seton's Desire, Silver Myr
RFG:Cloud of Faeries

D

DarthFerret

right before the queen leaves, will make 3 baby slivers (tapping all but the plains)

Untap, upkeep draw, swing with the tokens, then tap out for a 6 point earthquake....

DarthFerret: 18
Library: 38
In Play:

(T) Plateau (W/R)
(T) Volcanic Island(U/R)
(T) Bayou (B/G)
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T) Plains

(T,T,T) Sliver Tokens (1/1)

Enchant: Land Tax (fun stuff here!)
Survival of the Fittest

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Savanah, Terminate, Putrid Warrior, Sliver Overlord, Watchwolf, Crystaline Sliver, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Birds of Paradise

RFG:

BigBlue: 6
Library: 35
In Play:

(TTTTTT) Island x6
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Sliver Queen (9/9; Trample; 2: put a 1/1 colorless sliver into play) enchanted w/ Yavimaya's Embrace

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorcerer, Creeping Mold, Citanul Heirophants, Verdant Force, Fact or Fiction, Wall of Blossoms, Island, Tropical Island, Force of Will, Regrowth, Natural Order, Craw Giant, Seton's Desire, Silver Myr
RFG:Cloud of Faeries

B

BigBlue

Game.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good Luck in your next round... I'm just glad I made somewhat a game of it...

D

DarthFerret

You made it more than just a game....that was a dad-blamed challenge.....I just got some really lucky draws at the end.....was not sure what I was gonna do when you stole my queen....thank God for the earthquake!