Casual deck idea

H

Hexazuz

The Combo:
Enduring Renewal
Shield Sphere
Ashnod's Altar

The thought is to have an Ashnod's Altar in play, have creature with zero in casting cost in your hand (etc Shield Sphere), draw a Enduring Renewal. Play Enduring Renewal then play Sheild Sphere. Sacrifice Sheild Sphere and get 2 mana and sheild sphere jumps up to your hand. Repeat this and you get infinite mana.

Add-on to the combo could be Fecundity to draw alot of cards (Fireball, Stroke) and kill to opponent. Replenish would fit with some Bazaar of Bazaar of Baghdad, Attunement and/or a Frantic Search.

L

Lotus Mox

Why not use Goblin Bombardement insted of Ashnod's Altar?

Infinite damage is better than infinite mana :)

E

Ephrils

I've seen this done with Atogs and Ornithopers. It works amazing well when the o cmbo is out there.

H

Hexazuz

The deck could look something like this

The Combo: (12)
04 Enduring Renewal
04 Goblin Bombardment
04 Ornithopter

Search & Draw (12)
02 Fecundity
04 Intuition
01 Enlightened Tutor
01 Attunement
01 Frantic Search
02 Bazaar of Baghdad
01 Demonic Tutor

Other: (12)
01 Balance
01 Wrath Of God
02 Abeyance
04 Arcane Denial/Mana Leak
04 Replenish

Mana: (24)
01 Sol Ring
04 City of Brass
04 Gemstone Mine
04 Undiscovered Paradise
04 Plateau
04 Savannah
03 Taiga

S

Slug man

Isn't this very similar to Coco Pebbles, an extended deck designed by some English guys, that was dominant until Trix was made? It is a fun deck though.

PS. If I am wrong, please let me know

E

Ephrils

Originally posted by Slug man
Isn't this very similar to Coco Pebbles, an extended deck designed by some English guys, that was dominant until Trix was made? It is a fun deck though.

PS. If I am wrong, please let me know
Good question, I'm pretty sure it's not though. That sounds like a more recent tournement deck. Enduring Renewal was in Ice Age, so it would have beaten the idea to that deck type by a few years at least.

I

Istanbul

No, this deck is definitely Pebbles. Fruity or Cocoa or whatever, it's definitely Pebbles.

BTW, the deck was made AS an Extended deck, meaning that it could have been made anywhere from Tempest on to...well...now.