x4 Fencer's Magemark
x3 Sunforger

x3 Lightning Helix
x3 Rally the Righteous
x3 Glorious Anthem
x4 Yamabushi's Flame
x2 Concerted Effort

Rate, please.

Pretty straight forward, I try and beat you as quick as possible with the creatures.

L

Limited

Archon said:
x3 Lightning Helix
x3 Rally the Righteous
x3 Glorious Anthem
x4 Yamabushi's Flame
x2 Concerted Effort
First, a quick question: Is this part of the deck or is it your sideboard?

A

Archon

It is the sideboard. Right now, the configuration is supporting the Fencer's Magemarks.

L

Limited

I figured that it was, but because the rest contains so few Instants I wasn't sure.

Sunforger is great, even if you just use it for the +4/+0 bonus, but having only two instants you can search seems a bit seems like you are not taking full advantage of the Sunforger.

And if you are going for a Magemark build, I would replace all the Equipment with Aura's.

Lastly, is 20 lands enough? I usually play 24 land in a 60-card deck

Killer Joe

It looks okay but I too have a question: In this for strictly "casual" play and if so couldn't you use some old school cards like Lightning Bolt and others?

Suntail Hawks and Kami Lanterns are good one-drop flyers, great for this kind of deck.

A

Archon

I do not own most old school cards. Came in during Kamigawa, so any older cards I have are from other people, and that isn't much.

I was originally going to make this Boros deck pure Boros, except the lands. All of the spells that weren't creatures were going to be Boros. Also, my knowledge of older cards is severly limited.

I have seen powerful, old Red burn spells. If I swing for instant burn, I will look into it.

Sunforger is awesome for its power. It is used on the only instants in the main deck. It's bred for only a few different kinds of opponents, because I have so few. It could be better, but when it doesn't work anymore, I'll upgrade.

Thought the deck supports the Magemarks, I'm not going to rely on them. The previous cards in the deck weren't as good uniformly, and since I had many enchantments, I figured they'd work good until found replacements.

20 lands hasn't let me down yet. I'm still surprised with all the gold cards I have, I haven't gotten mana screw by one color or the other any more than twice.

Yes, they are great one drop, but what if I only get Red lands?

Thank you for your suggestions.