Caption this Pic.

S

Svenmonkey

That picture is far too strange for my human mind to comprehend.

N

Nightstalkers

*Saves SeFro from being squished in a machine and places him on a mail plane destined for China*

Where are you guys coming up with these things? that "Kobold" looks like an ancient ancestor of a Nightstalker (if that could be).

Nightstalker Exterra

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Aku Necromancer
Dont like milk being poured on your face do you? :)
I dunno man, its not the milk, its the aggressive pose everbody's in, and the way that poor woman is being throat-held while apparently being abused. Not that I'm being all prudish and saying the image should be erased...but it just disturbs me when I see it, even if there is a puppet in it that suggests its just a moronic prank photo.

As for Jesus, I never leave home without him, especially on the web...

Attachments

N

Nightstalkers

Jesus keeps and his minions away... Wait, I'm both a demonic creature and a seraphim. Whoa, I need a little vacation to work on this stuff.

Oh, memories....

Nightstalker Exterra

Attachments

T

Tabasco

Caption for Jesus: Have you ever been beat-up at school....or how about hit with milk at lunch....well not anymore, Hire Jesus as your hitman and for $5.95 a week Jesus will kick anyone's ass you tell him too....call today toll free 1-800-ILV-JSUS or 555-JSUS or I you have a cell phone dial *JMAN

*This has been a public service anouncement by the dude in the trash bin down the street.*

13NoVa

Tobasco have you ever considered drilling a hole in your skull just to see exactly WHAT it is you think with? THAT IS HORRIBLY DUMB!

T

Tabasco

You seem to think everything I say and do is dumb so why should this be any different.... besides it said to caption it not win an award....speaking of which I don't see you doing any better than me....what's your take on it smart oink??

Don't worry me and soly quarrel all the time.....

S

Svenmonkey

I'll act as a mediator here and say that you're both freaking morons.

N

Nightstalkers

You people are so wierd sometimes.

Oh...

*Anyone wanna buy some great weed?* <= Caption on jexux pic

Nightstalker Habuki

Attachments