2 Fertile Ground
2 Squirrel Nest
2 Wild Growth

1 Beacon of Creation
1 Overrun
2 Rampant Growth

2 Vivify
1 Might of Oaks

Yeah, believe it or not, this is 60 cards. I have barely any land, but i get lots of Wood Elves, and they get me land. The Llaonwar Elves and Fyndhorn Elders tap for mana, and Multani's Harmony and Paradise Mantle help me out. Vivify and Squirrels Nest get me creatures for 3 mana, and i have lots of spells that bring my land to me or boost my land's mana production. After all the mana has been built up, we release the giants. Hystrodon gets me cards, while Beacon of Creation floods the field with bugs. Platinum Angel and Krosan Cloudscraper plow down the opponant, while Thorn Elementals and Pride of Lions attack directly to my opponent. My artifacts boost mana and creature production, and boost creatures attack and defense.

I've NEVER lost a game with this deck...hope u guyz like it

B

boozehound

o.k. just had a look at your deck and without sounding all judgemental here i have to ask how many opponents you have played with this deck and what sort of quality decks you have played against?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I forget what some of the newer cards do...

But this deck does seem to lack focus...

I don't see ANY resistance here to disruptive strategies...

My suggestion would be to cut a lot of stuff in order to make this a deck that has more durability in one form or another...

Wall of Blossoms could provide some boost as well as protection against creature based strategies. And some sort of removal seems in order as well, depending on what can be fit in. But first you should determine what goes and what stays...

B

boozehound

Have to agree..........find out what works well combo-wise in your deck or figure out the cards you really like and try to "theme" your deck a little more. It seems like a deck of random cards at the moment with little cohesion.

M

mythosx

Im not sure what booze hound means. But over soul is correct in his analyisis. Unless you have a way to get whatever you want in you hand whenever you want that I don't see, you need to find out why you are winning your games. You need to figure out what cards are winning for you and put in four of each. With only 15 lands, you should have to mulligan alot. Are you using paris?

R

Reverend Love

Paris is a type of mulliganing.

Draw 7 Cards, mulligan
Draw 6 Cards, mulligan
Draw 5 Cards, mulligan
etc.

Your deck's name is perfect.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Paris" is a type of mulligan where you get a new hand of -1 cards, no matter what your hand is. So if you have 7 cards and don't like your hand, you can "paris mulligan" and draw a new hand of 6 cards. You repeat until you like your hand or are at 0 cards.

The old way of mulliganing used to be you had to have a hand of all land or a hand of no land before being able to mulligan.

EDIT: I see the Rev beat me to posting...

F

firehawk12164

guyz, i kno wat yur teling me makes sense, but actually i don't mulligan 2 much, cuz i only need like one land in the begginig to make the deck work, cuz then the Llaonwar Elves cum in, and then i get Fertile ground and otha stuff. The only thing that can really kik my ass are counterspell decks, and plzz don't give me any rants and raves about that cuz i'm workin on it

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
You repeat until you like your hand or are at 0 cards.
Hopefully you have the sense to stop well before then, in order to have a chance at winning...

R

Reverend Love

Originally posted by firehawk12164
guyz, i kno wat yur teling me makes sense, but actually i don't mulligan 2 much, cuz i only need like one land in the begginig to make the deck work, cuz then the Llaonwar Elves cum in, and then i get Fertile ground and otha stuff. The only thing that can really kik my ass are counterspell decks, and plzz don't give me any rants and raves about that cuz i'm workin on it
Type English.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Oversoul
Hopefully you have the sense to stop well before then, in order to have a chance at winning...
Well yeah, but I was just giving the full explanation and covering all bases - you're not obligated to go down to 0 cards but the possibility exists.

F

firehawk12164

quote from Reverand Love: Type English.

thanc u mi felow inglish teecher, i mooch apriciate yur carin fur thee wee i right.

F

firehawk12164

i play against tribal, burn spell, reanimation, domination, sliver, well...i can't really think of many others...

R

Reverend Love

Originally posted by firehawk12164
i play against tribal, burn spell, reanimation, domination, sliver, well...i can't really think of many others...
Very much appreciated. Thank you :)

T

train

your deck and 60% of what you listed is creatures... you should fare well against them - but how do you fare against the burn and domination?...