Can someone tell me

D

DarthFerret

Karona

Dubbed a "False God". She's a manifestation of all Dominaria's magic, who rose from the fusion of the demonic queen Phage and the angelic crusader Akroma.

Despite her near-unlimited power, she was initially naive of her surroundings, running away from the sentinent beings who seem to be craving her awesome presence.

In an attempt to find her godly kin, Karona opened up five portals, one for each color of magic. While opening the Black portal, a dark realm was unveiled: the wreckage and remains of Phyrexia.

She was slain by two unlikely heroes, Ixidor's shadow servants, with Kamahl's Mirari Sword.

Upon her death, Karona was visited by Karn. He took her again to the plain of Argentum, where she was unmade and her true form, Jeska, returned into being. Karn revealed to her that she was a planeswalker. Karn left the living embodiement of the Mirari, Memnarch, in charge while he left with Jeska to teach her the ways of the planeswalkers, or something to that effect. They've yet to return.

D

DarthFerret

Not for a little while I dont think. From the rumors I heard, WizCo is going to bring out the "lost" Ice age finale, then start the new block after that....

Not sure how true that is, but it might put a bit of a kink into the storyline...

N

Nightstalkers

But we all know how the ice age ended....

54 68 65 6e 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 77 68 6f 20 63 61 72 65 73 2e

Killer Joe

I like mine with a Lime in it! Although one of those 12 oz. golden beauties has 400 calories in it! :eek:

As for "On Topic" the storylines have pretty much been seperated since Mirrodin, right?

Mirrodin was it's own storyline with no connections to the Weatherlight crew/saga and neither has Kamigawa or Ravnica, right?

N

Nightstalkers

Yeah, only connection is that idiot monstrocity Karn created Mirrodin.

Trust it to Karn to leave the Mirrari in charge of his little planet while he goes on a honeymoon with Jeska.