Calling on: Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Excuse, me?...... I sing FLAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

*Ransac pulls out the lead rabbit.*

Oh, it's on, butt-boy.

*Ransac readies himself to snap his fingers.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*tosses his blue hair from his face and looks about*

Oh... Now this can't be good... can't we all just, get along?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sings fifteen octaves above high "c" (don't ask how) and Killer Joe's drumsticks shatter. Ransac then snaps his fingers and Killer Joe is now wearing black clothing that is 18 sizes too small.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret steps in breifly to use the Force to break Ransac's snapping finger, then hums Cotton-Eyed Joe to himself...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*DF is suddenly consumed by millions of stampeding weasels, indicating that the first plague of Ransac has been unleashed.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

got - to - get - me - some - scis-sors,....arrrrrrgh!!!!! <-- all in a really, really high voice!

KJ thinks of this song:
"Ranny, ranny, bo-banny, fee-fi-fo fanny, bee-by - bo- banny, ........RAN-ny!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Is it just me, or does every fight seem to start off as everybody vs. me? :D

*Ransac grabs Oversoul's tentacle and sticks it into KJ's black clothing.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*hops around stuffing everyones pockets filled with CPA Card Cult cards*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul's tentacle swings and throws Killer Joe, extricating itself from his clothing. Killer Joe flies through the air and hits Ransac in the liver.*

Killer Joe

....I look at his liver and realize that he's a college student and therefore respect Ranny's liver, but I grab a Cult Card from the ground (A Moosman Foily) and try to cover myself since I now have NO CLOTHES ON!!!!

Me runs away.....

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac holds his liver (unaffected from his college experience, I say), and falls down, but not before unleashing the second plague of Ransac onto Oversoul. Billions of Goblin turds fall from the sky, isolated over the area of ground that Oversoul happens to be at or move to.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
mooseman follows Oversoul, pulling his wagon and a shovel. "Goblin turds are great fertilizer." He absently flings turds at a fleeing KJ and back in Ransac's direction.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul runs and hides in his secret laboratory (the one that's inside the wall of a capillary in Ransac's earlobe.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tries to scratch Oversoul out, but can't before the goblin turds (still targeting Oversoul) begin to bury him. Ransac has no choice but to unleash the third plague (trillions of goblins raining from the sky) in hopes that some of them may randomly start unburying him and Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*hops around the field bopping goblins on the head and starting a goblin fight*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The goblin do indeed start unburying Ransac and Oversoul, but they're doing it by eating the goblin turds....*

Ransac, cpa trash man