Call to arms, guard your daughters!

N

Namielus

I would like to formally aplogize for the use of Zadoks girlfriend in this of all places a magic form. I talked with her about it and lets say she wasn't gonna kill me. Just stick my head on a pike...

I think that for now we need to lay off her, we can choose new and more interesting targets like Doe's boyfriend "Luke".

Oh yea and I apologize for the title, it was just yelling at me from the back of my mind...

A

Almindhra

haha!...But he made dinner for us last night, that means hes a nice guy, right?...

But yeah, pick on him, maybe that will bring him back on here...*grin*...

Killer Joe

Luke is "wicked*" cool, and smart, too! <YJ shugs and wonders why he's with Ally :)>, anyhoo, I'm still not sure of this whole thread. someone clue me in.

*=hip Upstate New York slang ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apprently Namielus has been "bashing" Zadok's girlfriend in another thread (I don't remember where offhand) and now apparently he feels bad and is apologizing.

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
<YJ shugs and wonders why he's with Ally>
ARGH!...:p...Actually, people probably do wonder why...Oh well, can't give away all my voodoo secrets...

Z

Zadok001

"Apprently Namielus has been "bashing" Zadok's girlfriend in another thread (I don't remember where offhand) and now apparently he feels bad and is apologizing."

He doesn't feel bad, methinks. He's trying to avoid being drawn and quartered by my wonderful girlfriend. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He's probably afraid that your girlfriend would kick his butt. She probably would, anyway.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Magic, fighting, AND caber tossing.

[caber? do you mean Sabre or Cadaver, perhaps? -Orgg]

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Duel

Well, she does have a pair of what are generally referred to as "Lesbian Dominatrix Boots" but she doesn't wear them that often...

Actually, Zadok felt it was essential to bring his girlfriend up to date on the 3 (now 4) mentions of her on the board, all of which involved me. Can I help it if she's a prone target? She has no login, she can't fight back!

And besides, I've been teasing Zadok and his lady love for a lot longer and in more interesting ways than Namielus, and haven't been hung drawn and quartered yet.

"How're you drawn?"
"Well, they string you to horses and pull in several directions."
"Oh. Well, how're you quartered? They give you somewhere to stay?"
"I think not, from context."
"Oh, well, how're you hung?"
"....."
-Cohen the Barbarian, Interesting Times

M

maraud234

It's good to know that Zadok has a girlfriend. And if she's rough, power to ya.

D

DÛke

...Zadok's girlfriend sounds...interesting. (No offense Zadok);)

What can she do about me - spank me - yeah, I'll like dat. ;)

Why do I have the feeling that Sara is gonna be joinin' the CPA soon?

D

Duel

Actually, in all reality, Zadok's girlfriend is an extremely even-tempered girl who is a member of the SCA, has a penchant for nerds, an archaic taste in clothing, and is one of those rare humans who can manage a full body blush/giggle. The fact that she will beat me savagely for mentioning her aside, she's a remarkably calm person, who's won me many a magic game because it's hard for Zadok to concentrate when he has a Sara on him. The lesbian dominatrix boots are an exception, not the general rule.

D

DÛke

...yeah.

I suddenly feel that we're on stage, and there are roles being played...

A

Almindhra

That must mean hes a good guy, but hes actually very mean...