Call for booster

B

BigBlue

Spidey & I need Ice Age
Ransac & Spidey need torment.

I took care of the Saga & other Ice Age request, but have no time to do torment right now...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
Ransac & Spidey need torment.

I took care of the Saga & other Ice Age request, but have no time to do torment right now...
BigBlue said:
And I already sent them those packs...
?? you sent Torment packs to Spiderman (SM) and Ransac (TM - trashman)?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Oops... oh well, they can decide which ones to use...
Try a game with both, Rokapoke and I did, it was Darksteel, so the game ended with a combo like move on my part, but it could be different and fun....

B

BigBlue

Anyone interested in starting a MM series?

I'd prefer to start at the beginning (Beta)... I can probably only handle 1 more opponent (and still manage to keep up). :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's two packs each, right? Generated...

I'm kinda interested, but I like just one pack also as it's fairly quick and forces you to think more about your options since you have less cards. Although Mooseman and I are halfway through running through all of the sets for the second time, so maybe we'll try it the third time around.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Thanks for the effort, but where did you get the "two packs" idea? Could you re-generate us one pack each?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sorry, it was from initially Mooseman's post of "Try with them both" and BB posting right after "Anyone interested in starting a MM series", which I took to mean Mega-Mindmaster.

One pack of Beta sent.

R

rokapoke

Can someone please send some Betrayers of Kamigawa boosters to myself and Mooseman?