Cake!

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
T

theorgg

I like banana split cake...

Even though it's called "Banana Puddin'" by me and my kinfolk. It's the Yanks that call it "split cake"...

what kind of name is "banana split cake" anyway? It don't have any strawberry or chocolate flavori'ns innit. just vanilla wafers...
dam yankees.

C

Cateran Overlord

NEVER!!!!! There can be only one dessert!!!!!

Now we must kung-fu fight!

T

theorgg

[me] uses super-powered middle finger[/me]

D

DÛke

Yes, cake is good too
But it is also true
That it's friend, pie
Isn't about to die
Just because of Magical Jackal
posting a thread about cake being magical
Cake and pie
Two great foods
Two different goods
Cake
Versus
Pie
Who could be better
Is not a question of matter
It is clear that pie is better
While cake is bitter
Cake is good
But pie is better

***That's my little poem about cake.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules! Cake sucks! Pie rules!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I plant a pie bomb and blow all of you up with all of the cake in the world so there is only pie left

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
how many megatons is the bomb? anyway i cook more cake yay!!!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

there are 7643 x 10^98678564 megatons in that bomb. How many times do i have to kill you until your gone forever!?

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
If there are that many megatons then it vaporized the solar system! So you and pie are dead too! You shouldn't have killed me! Now My Ghost will haunt you!

ShadyBusDriver...............

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

After I planted the bomb i went to the planet of pie with all of the other pie lovers and we remote detonated the bomb.

T

The Magic Jackal

The legendary Magic Jackal protects all of the cake lovers..... You have nothing to worry about.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb24 is inside a building 2 miles away from The Magic Jackel and he is sniping him with a high powered rifle with a 10000000000x adjustable optical scope. Then Nodnarb24 fires and blows Magic Jackal's brain out. Nodnarb24 says, "now who's going to protect the lowly cake lovers."

T

The Magic Jackal

Too bad I regenerate, you just can't seem to kill a planeswalker.