Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Bayou, attack with Specter, Pernicious Deed, Birds of Paradise, done

Oversoul: 14
Hand: 2
Library: 50
In Play:
-(U,U) Tropical Island x2
-(U,U) Forest x2
-(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1; flying; T: 1 of any color)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Natural Order, Yavimaya Coast
RFG:

Melkor: 20
Hand: 1
Library: 48
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Treetop Village (~ comes into play tapped; T: G; G1: ~ becomes a 3/3 green Ape creature with trample until end of turn)
(T) Bayou x1

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and has trample; when ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return it to owner's hand)
Pernicious Deed (X, Sacrifice ~: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost X or less.)

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals damage to an opponent, that opponent discards a card at random)
(S) Birds of Paradise (0/1; Flying; T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Diabolic Edict, Land Grant
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor;282002 said:
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Bayou, attack with Specter, Pernicious Deed, Birds of Paradise, done
Not so fast. I'll counter Pernicious Deed with Mystic Snake.

Melkor

Alright, still done

Updated

Oversoul: 10
Hand: 0
Library: 50
In Play:
-(U,U) Forest x2
-(U) Mystic Snake (2/2; Flash; When ~ comes into play, counter target spell.)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Natural Order, Yavimaya Coast, Verdant Force
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Treetop Village (~ comes into play tapped; T: G; G1: ~ becomes a 3/3 green Ape creature with trample until end of turn)
(T) Bayou x1

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and has trample; when ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return it to owner's hand)

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals damage to an opponent, that opponent discards a card at random)
(S) Birds of Paradise (0/1; Flying; T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Diabolic Edict, Land Grant, Pernicious Deed
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Wow.... I am so in trouble...

And yet, I find it funny that these decks are similar to my own (in color at least)... I guess that "great minds think alike?" "Or, perhaps none of us are destined for greatness"...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Natural Order the Mystic Snake for Verdant Force, done. Maybe now I stand a chance (probably not).

Oversoul: 10
In Play:
-(T,T) Tropical Island x2
-(T,T) Forest x2
-(S) Verdant Force (7/7; makes a 1/1 saproling for me during each upkeep)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Natural Order, Yavimaya Coast, Verdant Force, Mystic Snake
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Bayou x1

RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Saproling created), Draw

Attack with Hypnotic Specter, Birds of Paradise, Phyrexian Arena, done

Oversoul: 10 6?
In Play:
-(T,T) Forest x2
-(S) Verdant Force (7/7; makes a 1/1 saproling for me during each upkeep)
-(S) Saproling (1/1)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Natural Order, Yavimaya Coast, Verdant Force, Mystic Snake, Natural Order
RFG:

Library: 47
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Bayou x1

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and has trample; when ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return it to owner's hand) attached to Hypnotic Specter
Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of your upkeep you draw a card and you lose 1 life)

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1; Flying; T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WOW! I didn't know that you could attack with Phyrexian Arena in our format!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Huh?

Ah yes, let me clarify, I attack with Hypnotic Specter and then cast both Birds of Paradise and Phyrexian Arena

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep making saproling, draw, attack with Verdant Force and a saproling, responses?

Oversoul: 6
In Play:
-(U,U) Forest x2
-(T) Verdant Force (7/7; makes a 1/1 saproling for me during each upkeep)
-(T,S) Saproling (1/1) x2
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Natural Order, Yavimaya Coast, Verdant Force, Mystic Snake, Natural Order
RFG:

Melkor: 18
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Bayou x1

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and has trample; when ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return it to owner's hand) attached to Hypnotic Specter
Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of your upkeep you draw a card and you lose 1 life)

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1; Flying; T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Alas, it appears that you'll easily outrace me. Oh well. Forgotten Ancient, done.

In Play:
-(T,T) Forest x2
-(S) Forgotten Ancient (0/3; I don't remember what it does)
-(T,S) Saproling (1/1) x2
RFG:

Melkor: 17
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Forest x1
(T) Bayou x1

RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Lose 1 life/Draw 1 card, Create Saproling), Draw

Forest, Attack with Hypnotic Specter, Cast Hypnotic Specter, done

In Play:
-(T,T) Forest x2
-(S) Forgotten Ancient (0/3; I don't remember what it does)
-(T,U,S) Saproling (1/1) x3
RFG:

Melkor: 16
Library: 45
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (U) Forest x2
(U) Treetop Village (~ comes into play tapped; T: G; G1: ~ becomes a 3/3 green Ape creature with trample until end of turn)
(T) Bayou x1

(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals damage to an opponent, that opponent discards a card at random)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Diabolic Edict, Land Grant, Pernicious Deed, Birds of Paradise
RFG: