BYOS, Round 1: Al0ysiusHWWW vs. Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Savannah, Crucible of Worlds. Done.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 24
Hand: 1
Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp
RFG: Birds of Paradise, Night's Whisper, Spiritmonger

Ransac: 20
Library: 47
In Play:

(T) Savannah (T: W/G)

Crucible of Worlds (I may play land cards from my graveyard.)

(TT) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(T) Llanowar Elves (1/1, T: G)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Armageddon, Savannah, Tundra, Savannah
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Swamp go.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 24
In Play:

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp

Library: 47
In Play:

(T) Savannah (T: W/G)

(TT) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Armageddon, Savannah, Tundra, Savannah
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Play Tundra from my Graveyard. Attack with Elves. I'll assume you don't block. Done.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 23
Library: 45
In Play:

(U) Swamp

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Savannah (T: W/G)
(U) Tundra (T: W/U)

(UU) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Dark Ritual

Pernicious Deed take 1 mana burn go.

I gotta go.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 21
In Play:

(U) Swamp

In Play:

(U) Savannah (T: W/G)

(UU) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Me too. But here's my last move for now.

UUD, (yoink) Play Savannah from my Graveyard. Attack for 1 (assume no blocks). Bringer of the Green Dawn. Done.

EDIT: Added Tithe to my GY

In Play:

(U) Swamp

Pernicious Deed (X: Fun Tricks!)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual

In Play:

(TT) Savannah (T: W/G)
(T) Tundra (T: W/U)

(S) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, Trample, You may pay WUBRG rather than pay Bringer of the Green Dawn's mana cost. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast creature token into play.)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Armageddon, Savannah
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Bleh, I knew I should have popped instead of mana burned.

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Forest Go.

In Play:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual

In Play:

(TT) Savannah (T: W/G)
(T) Tundra (T: W/U)

(S) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, Trample, You may pay WUBRG rather than pay Bringer of the Green Dawn's mana cost. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast creature token into play.)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Armageddon, Savannah
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Added your Forest

UU (make a 3/3)D, Attack with my Elves and Bringer. Response?

Library: 44
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Hand: 3
In Play:

(UU) Savannah (T: W/G)

(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, Trample, You may pay WUBRG rather than pay Bringer of the Green Dawn's mana cost. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast creature token into play.)
(S) Beast (3/3)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Take it.

Sorry, I keep missing the quote button for some reason and then not updating it. It wont happen again.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Take 6. Play Savannah from the Grave. Done.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 15
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

In Play:

(UUU) Savannah (T: W/G)

(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, Trample, You may pay WUBRG rather than pay Bringer of the Green Dawn's mana cost. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast creature token into play.)
(S) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Armageddon
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Eternal Witness grabbing Bayou, play bayou. Go.

In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Eternal Witness (2/1, When ~ comes into play return a card from your GY to your hand)

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

In Play:

(S) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Armageddon
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
UU(make a guy)D, Wasteland (saccing to off your Bayou). Response?

In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Eternal Witness (2/1, When ~ comes into play return a card from your GY to your hand)

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Library: 43
In Play:

(T) Wasteland (T: 1. T, sac: Destroy target non-basic land.)

(U) Llanowar Elves (1/1, T: G)
(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, Trample, You may pay WUBRG rather than pay Bringer of the Green Dawn's mana cost. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast creature token into play.)
(SU) Beast (3/3)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Attack with Elves, Bringer and Beast. Blocks?

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou

In Play:

(TU) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Wasteland
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
From IM: You block the Beast and take 6. Done.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 9
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou, Eternal Witness

In Play:

(TU) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Wasteland
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Forest, Natural Order hitting birds

Bring out Spiritmonger go.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 9
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Spiritmonger (6/6, Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature add +1/+1 counter, B: Regenerate, G: Becomes any color you choose)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou, Eternal Witness

In Play:

(TU) Beast (3/3)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man[/QUOTE]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Your Turn: UUD, Forest, Natural Order (saccing birds) for Spiritmonger. You said you blocked my Bringer with your monger (giving him +1/+1), Wasteland, another Elves. Done.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 2
Hand: 0
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(S) Spiritmonger (7/7, When ~ does damage to a creature he gets +1/+1 counter, B: Regenerate, G: Becomes the color of your choice Eot)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou, Eternal Witness, Birds of Paradise, Natural Order

Hand: 4
Library: 42
In Play:

(UTU) Savannah (T: W/G)
(U) Wasteland (T: 1. T, sac: Destroy target non-basic land.)

(UT) Llanowar Elves (1/1, T: G)
(STT) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Wasteland, Bringer of the Green Dawn.
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Forest, Pop deed for 3. Attack with Monger

Al0ysiusHWWW: 2
Hand: 0
Library: 39
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(S) Spiritmonger (7/7, When ~ does damage to a creature he gets +1/+1 counter, B: Regenerate, G: Becomes the color of your choice Eot)

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou, Eternal Witness, Birds of Paradise, Natural Order, Pernicious Deed

Library: 42
In Play:

(UTU) Savannah (T: W/G)

(UT) Llanowar Elves (1/1, T: G)
(STT) Beast (3/3)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Wasteland, Bringer of the Green Dawn.
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man[/QUOTE]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Your turn: Forest, blow the deed for 3. Attack for 7.
My turn: UUD, Serendib Efreet. Done.
Your turn from IM: UUD, Make the Monger lots of colors, Attack, concede to 3/4 flyer.

Onto game 2!

Al0ysiusHWWW: 0
Library: 41
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TTT) Forest

Graveyard: Unmask, Dark Ritual, Land Grant, Night's Whisper, Bayou, Forest, Swamp, Dark Ritual, Bayou, Eternal Witness, Birds of Paradise, Natural Order, Pernicious Deed

Ransac: 5
Hand: 5
Library: 41
In Play:

Serendib Efreet (3/4, flying, During my upkeep, S.E. deals 1 to me.)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares. Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Etched Oracle, Swords to Plowshares, Tithe, Wasteland, Bringer of the Green Dawn, BoP, BoP, Elves, Elves, Crucible of Worlds
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

I'll play draw 7

Swamp, Dark Ritual

Hypnotic Specter. Go.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 20
Library: 53
Play:

(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, when ~ does damage to a player they randomly discard a card)

(T) Swamp

GY: Dark Ritual
RFG:

Hand:
Library
Play:

GY:
RFG: