Bush admits hating Americans!

I

Istanbul

Priceless. :D

I wonder how many of his myriad of goof-ups were actually mistakes, in that he meant to say one thing and actually said another?

N

Notepad

I would love to see Bush kicked out of office as fast as Michael Moore, and I get a laugh out of this little quote (been hearing it on the radio news all day) but I think what he meant was this:

-Our enemies do bad stuff. They think of bad stuff to do to us.
-Therfore, we will anticipate that stuff before they can think of it and do it.

Of course, little Dubya is such a blithering fool he can't piece together a speech correctly. However, as much as I'd like to laugh at the guy, its clear what he was trying to say, even if he himself was too stupid to say it properly.

T

train

he forgot to end it with...

"when it comes to sex..."

:eek:
:p

What can I say - he's from Texas!...

C

conservative_infidel

Seriously, are there some that honestly believe this statement revealed Bush's "secret agenda" to harm American citizens?

Or was it that perhaps his administration is considering ways that the enemy is capable of attacking our nation and planning against it.

He mispoke . . . yes?

C

conservative_infidel

Sorry if I've completely missed the toung-in-cheek among the bashing frenzy [boy this is a tough crowd].

Yours,

foot@mouth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The wink and grin smilies in the first two posts were supposed to convey it, but if you're new, I can see how you might interpret those as "gleeful" smilies in reaction to the link :)

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by conservative_infidel
Sorry if I've completely missed the toung-in-cheek among the bashing frenzy [boy this is a tough crowd].

Yours,

foot@mouth
This seems like a good time to point out that I like a little fun with my seriousness. In case anyone ever feels put down, put off, or put out by something I post, keep that in mind.

Nothin' but love. :cool:

(except for train; I hate train)