Bugging YOU!!!!

Whenever you play a game of Magic does anybody ever bug you!!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• Only dopey people

• Just wish you can be like Bill Patterson

• Total voters
W

Wonka

Whenevr you play a game of MAgic in a tournament does your friends or anybody bug you!!!!!

W

Wonka

When im playing in a tournament 1 of my friends always bug me. The 1 and only Douglas No Joy. Im trying to concentrate and he is telling me all these stupid trades he made. LIke I give a shi1. Its making me mad because i lose my concentration!!!!

F

fuzzy510

There's this one guy who, if I do something to him at all, even 1 damage, threatens to literally kill me. It gets really annoying after a while.

Z

Zadok001

People bug me regularly. But I'm used to it, and it doesn't hurt my playing, so I don't complain.

A

Apollo

Yeah, my brother consistently hovers around, trying to give me "advice."

At first, it tends to bug my opponent that my brother is giving advice, but after hearing a little bit, they encourage it (example: I have an Orcish Lumberjack and 6 Forests and a Fireball in-hand, with my opponent at 14. My brother says "Sacrifice all your forests and you can win! He won't expect it!").

C

CAMDEX

Not only am i bugged by people, i usually beome one of theose people. This is how. LEARN, AND YOU CAN BE ANNOYING TOO!

Whenever i have more than 1 card in my hand, i rub them together so they a sort of thwacking sound:

THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!
Stop it.
STOP IT.
STOP IT!!! AHHHHHHH!

:D

P

Prince RXI

1 person makes me mad when I go to a tournament. That person... my friend, Z.T.K. Zero T. Katama. He always laughs when he gets a good hand, is always showing me what he has in his hand, and always is saying what stategy he is about to use. It gets on my nerves seeing my friend ,who I have taught magic to and had my brother help make decks both, mess up because he keeps talking and giving himself away. I mean, He's been playing for about 1.25 years now and STILL makes mistakes that even a newbie whouldn't do.

Prince RXI, no matter what, will stay by his friend

Z

Zero T Katama

Well at least I don't blow up when things don't go my way.