Budgeted Breakthrough!

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Well, I just took the first step in getting away from Budget hell: I started a card delivery service!
Allow me to explain. I have a lot of contacts who play between the legacy and vintage level, and so, I have a wide selection of cards that I could, hypothetically, get. One guy really wants to get a sliver queen? Great, I'll get it for him, but because it's a really hard-to-find, old rare, It'll cost you 10$ extra. Because this guy doesn't have the contacts, I'm sitting high and dandy.
But there's more: I mentioned one of my friends in a ranting me article, who regularly bought displays for retail (He sells them for 3 Euros (this damn keyboard has a button for £ but no euro signs???) each). Well, he just went to another school-but he's still got two displays that he has to sell sitting in his basement. I'm pretty much his only friend, I think (He wasn't popular), He's gonna start selling them through me. And guess who gets 50¢ off every booster sold? Don't worry, we talked this through, me and him, and he still gets his three euros. But it's great! If I sell enough in the next few days, I'll be able to finally buy a few arcbound ravagers that I need for my affinity deck! Whoohoo!

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah, I'm loving this too. Maybe in a few weeks, I'll have cobbled together a deck worth running in any format!